The Shitshow of the 25th of June
(Jun 25th, 2018, 11:54 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=5710.msg34426#msg34426 date=1529995571]
You know mit I'm looking forward to a full unbiased report on MCP alert

[Image: 7faa3e55d425b18564a402c8fa934d09.jpg]
[/quote] Fuckin Bill O’Reilly

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jun 26th, 2018, 01:46 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=5710.msg34428#msg34428 date=1529996061]
[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=5710.msg34426#msg34426 date=1529995571]
You know mit I'm looking forward to a full unbiased report on MCP alert

[Image: 7faa3e55d425b18564a402c8fa934d09.jpg]
[/quote] Fuckin Bill O’Reilly
[/quote] https://youtu.be/z4uj5NZS7g8

signature

For the ecotake part this was meant to be somewhat of a joke - I DO NOT have perms to do this. Maybe this did not come across this way in that case I apologise. As for litevipers current balance that has nothing to do with me.

As for me backing up the mods, I actually said in /pm and ts to do nothing and wait until Silas has replied and to see if the money was returned once the arguing had stopped.

The common sense rule is one of those that can quite often be used for either side of the discussion but as we now have a clear understanding from Silas on stealing being acceptable this solves this problem now and in the future. Maybe this was an old rule that modern players/staff rightly do not know about and possibly should be added to the game rules alongside the scamming part?

For the inactive staff part this is almost a weekly discussion why some players still have their positions/titles when other players (including a high ranking player) have been demoted for inactivity, I doubt this topic of conversation will ever change.

And if nothing else comes of this except clarifying the difference between scamming and stealing (which was 99% of the issue in the first place), perhaps staff can discuss disagreements (arguing) outside of the main chat or risk being demoted for being unprofessional in game?
So I read silas post and dogtag was nice enough to read me this last night. I do have to say... why u guys have to write so long of thing like mit.. sorry didn't read ur post. But I do have to say I didn't do this...

"Maelonic then logs on and tells MasterOvie that he has to warn players about mocking staff when they call MasterOvie, "MasterMovie." "

I did how ever log on and seen the mess that was going and just put in chat u do have to warn before muting someone.
As In calling co's but didn't direct it twords Ovie.

This is bad and we all should feel bad

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
(Jun 26th, 2018, 12:20 PM)Maelonic link Wrote: So I read silas post and dogtag was nice enough to read me this last night. I do have to say... why u guys have to write so long of thing like mit.. sorry didn't read ur post. But I do have to say I didn't do this...

"Maelonic then logs on and tells MasterOvie that he has to warn players about mocking staff when they call MasterOvie, "MasterMovie." "

I did how ever log on and seen the mess that was going and just put in chat u do have to warn before muting someone.

Yea the only mods who told me directly to give warnings were Lea and Panda.

signature

(Jun 26th, 2018, 12:57 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=Maelonic link=topic=5710.msg34442#msg34442 date=1530040826]
So I read silas post and dogtag was nice enough to read me this last night. I do have to say... why u guys have to write so long of thing like mit.. sorry didn't read ur post. But I do have to say I didn't do this...

Yea the only mods who told me directly to give warnings were Lea and Panda.
[/quote]

Agreed, I did tell Ovie that he would need to give warnings first

If you thought this situation was bad. I've never felt like more of a neanderthal after Silas single handedly beat Mit, Zs, and I in StarCraft II with a 50% handicap.  feelsbanjo I've since lost my dignity and hope my peers are recovering better than myself. With that said were a community, while we may have are differences here and there never forget MCP is an experience in it's own.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown