xXLink2000Xx/JigglyJohn's ban appeal
IGN: xXLink2000Xx

Who banned you? Silas

When were you banned? (Time/Date) Not sure sometime around March 2017 I'm guessing

Why were you banned? Bullying Dragon and in general being a jerk.

Are you at fault? Yes, completely.

What was your rank on MCP? Citizen/Donor

Why should we unban you? Because I would be a good addition to the player base and I have a long history on MCP and I think I can help bring some more life to the server.  Since I'm an older player I might be able to bring MCP back to more of a pvp oriented server instead of economy as it's been drifting less away form pvping guards and other players recently. I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I doubt any of you want to read a drawn out appeal, but the point is I have no motive to cause trouble and I just want to get back on a prison server that is very well made.

Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? N/A

Additional info: I said a very heavy hearted sorry to dragon a while back. Was probably closer to the end of last summer. Killa and I bullied him about his voice. When I was little my voice was higher than Wiz Khalifa and I was very insecure about it. Since then my voice has became more normal and I actually sound like a normal human. When I bullied dragon I saw myself in him, a young guard who got a shot and was making mistakes as a guard. I tried to correct him but he rejected it and I got very upset. I saw myself in him getting bullied and it made me feel really bad because I was bullied mercilessly for my voice and that's what I was doing to dragon and that made me feel like a real hypocrite. I hope you can consider my application and give me another shot on the server.
+1 I met link and I think he has changed. He deserves 1 more chance. I know he has gotten many chances before but I think he has changed. Good luck link.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
(Jun 23rd, 2018, 07:10 PM)nator27 link Wrote: +1 I met link and I think he has changed. He deserves 1 more chance. I know he has gotten many chances before but I think he has changed. Good luck link.

(Jun 23rd, 2018, 06:15 PM)TySun link Wrote: +1

Appreciated both of you.  emotTHEDREAM
"no one changes" -House

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jun 23rd, 2018, 07:21 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: "no one changes" -House

Talk is cheap after all sir, if unbanned my actions will speak thousands of words.
(Jun 23rd, 2018, 07:23 PM)JigglyJohn947 link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=5701.msg34359#msg34359 date=1529806875]
"no one changes" -House

Talk is cheap after all sir, if unbanned my actions will speak thousands of words.
[/quote]

You won't be unbanned. I'd rather castrate myself with a weed wacker.

signature

???