LiteViper sending IP Trackers.
Yeah, Thats basically it. In this post I will go in depth as to what happened detailing every detail and providing proof.

Context:
I was on my Sanguine555 account and started denying I was IAmTheAppleKing to have fun, and then LiteViper got mad or ticked off and asked if he would look at my IP that they would both be different.

Example 1:
[Image: x8eAwb5.png]

Note I agreed to most of these things except the IP tracker which no one would agree to.

LiteViper then changed his mind and asked if he could send a video of him getting the IP instead.

Example 2:
[Image: kFnuREV.png]

A few minutes later I asked him how he was doing with the video and he said he was making a video. (Which he wasn't)

Example 3:
[Image: 8pjkhQd.png]

Now is where it gets a bit Frisky. LiteViper asked me to send a link which I gave permission for. He sent a link which contained an IP Grabber then led to a rick astley Video.  DO NOT OPEN THIS LINK UNLESS YOU WANT SOME RANDOM GUY TO KNOW YOUR IP

Example 4:
[Image: g6XcBcG.png]

At this point I realised he sent an IP Tracker and opened it with my phone using cellular data. Here he also admits he was watching it and indeed provides proof he was monitoring it by telling me what device I opened it on.

Example 5:
[Image: h3fmq2q.png]

Sends me my phones IP (Leading to AT&T Office so its useless.)

Example 6:
[Image: X8iAvVL.png]

Threatens me with Apple's (company) browser and think its my information.

Example 7:
[Image: zzpo3Sq.png]

Now he says he has access to all the phones in my household? Lol what?

Example 8:
[Image: CaECOie.png]

I ask him to call me to prove the validity of this and then he says he will "Do something much more fun"

Example 9:
[Image: eg2CyfW.png]

"Await a knock at your door"

Example 10:
[Image: J3ATRDE.png]

To close this case I just wish to point out that MCP would be a better place without people threatening to get IP's and then actually sending IP Trackers.
Thank you for your time.
~Apple

signature

[Image: vGj99MJ.png]
[Image: NtbBLJ4.png]
this was brought to my attention. I'm not too sure what to do about this. Litevipper said you gave him permission so I'm not really sure where to go from here. Apparently, it was a bet if he could do it. The fact he did and you didn't like it I'm not sure what to say.

Silas??

Good luck.
The bet was to get my IP, not send a link with an IP tracker. It was mentioned that He should do it. implying he would get the ip on his own excluding me.

signature

[Image: vGj99MJ.png]
[Image: NtbBLJ4.png]
Considering a player just got banned for sending an IP grabbing link in chat, I don't think this will go down well for LiteViper (despite the intention) but lets wait for Silas to decide.
This is why we need Rules, not "Guidelines"

signature

[Image: ddd3abd87fa66d2fe566559613aff9db.jpg]
even I will wait for silas to deal with this one!
Dealt with, part of me sees this just as an immature member playing games but it's significant enough to warrant punishment.

signature

???
I never actually threatned with the knownability of the "Web Browser" I Was just questioning if he actually knew anything about it.
It was all a joke about the "I Actually have access to Phone Numbers Etc." I Just said that to scare him, I have deleted every bit of information that I contained from this, It was just a little bet, I Never even actually meant any harm due to this player, When "Await for a knock at your door" was not meant for any threat it was just for a little laugh as a joke/harmless prank. I Have Posted a couple screenshots on (Ban Appeals) where I asked for permission for every little bit of detail i have added in, he had only highlighted the parts where it looked like threats but I did intend permission from the player to do so, and everytime a "Link" is clicked inside a Minecraft server it asks you to be aware of clicking some links you do not trust, and he had a coice to either open the link or decline the link and not open it at all.
- LiteViperMC
(Jun 16th, 2018, 05:45 PM)LiteViperMC link Wrote: I never actually threatned with the knownability of the "Web Browser" I Was just questioning if he actually knew anything about it.
It was all a joke about the "I Actually have access to Phone Numbers Etc." I Just said that to scare him, I have deleted every bit of information that I contained from this, It was just a little bet, I Never even actually meant any harm due to this player, When "Await for a knock at your door" was not meant for any threat it was just for a little laugh as a joke/harmless prank. I Have Posted a couple screenshots on (Ban Appeals) where I asked for permission for every little bit of detail i have added in, he had only highlighted the parts where it looked like threats but I did intend permission from the player to do so, and everytime a "Link" is clicked inside a Minecraft server it asks you to be aware of clicking some links you do not trust, and he had a coice to either open the link or decline the link and not open it at all.
- LiteViperMC

Regardless, a threat is still a threat whether it's a joke or not. You do not know if another people feels threatened, you clearly didn't do it by accident or a joke if you had full intent of 'scaring' that person as a 'joke'.
Just deal with the punishment or buy an unban pass!
(Jun 16th, 2018, 05:45 PM)LiteViperMC link Wrote: I never actually threatned with the knownability of the "Web Browser" I Was just questioning if he actually knew anything about it.
- LiteViperMC

I can assure you if we weren't aware you were "joking" it would have been a permanent ban.

signature

???