Do you want this?
So like a year ago I was working on updating the forums but stopped when I was 90% done would any of you guys want me to finish it?
Here is a like to it, I don't know if you can make an account or not feel free to try and use it if you can.

Its buggy as fuck but if finished it would bring the forums update with modern day features

http://beta.cdgs.net/

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Also I don't even know if it will work right on less then a 4k display riPepperonis

should look something like this

[Image: Captdsdsdure.PNG]

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
[Image: nKQVq8r.png]

I like it, it's a lot darker. I see just as much information on either site with 1920 x 1080.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
2560x1080. I actually see a bit more on the new website; It looks good but finishing it is up to you I guess. Do it if you feel like it, otherwise the current website works.
[Image: d32a29ea72.png]
I think it looks great would love to see it being used

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
It's fine how it is now, however change could be good.  I don't mind either the current or new one

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I like it

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
Initial thoughts were it looks good but I feel that's a natural reaction to something new. Did a little testing and browsing and here are my thoughts/opinions etc...

I feel the font is too big/bold throughout the entire page
shoutbox seems like its a little out of place, maybe the additional menu bar at the top and lack of space at the bottom of the page scroller?
The "howdy stranger......." goes over the shoutbox section and the below section making it look really off. smaller text might fix this?
Will tags be used/relevant?
The blue vertical lines on the forums sections just look odd to me, they just stand out garishly
I like the comments/topics icons being used and the users avatar showing also.
The most recent part on the forums sections doesn't seem to offer much text anymore compared to the old one. perhaps with smaller font this can give more context/relevant info to make this part useful?
Spacing between all the sections (CDGS banner, Like what we do, social media section) seems like its a little too much space around them and perhaps would look better more compact?
When looking at a the list of forum posts for each category, the avatar pretty much touches the username, maybe add a little spacing?
Again when in the list of actual posts, the section on the right is a lot to take in, maybe some indentation difference between main cat and sub cat.
Maybe the avatar could be smaller in the list of posts so that the description and the additional line of text would be more central
In the list of posts the last post month is displayed but not the full date/time as it currently is.
The font shown when reading a post is HUGE!! definitely suitable for those with visual impairment
Again when reading the posts only the post month is shown not the date/time
I like how the post replies etc.. have the avatar and name above and in their own little bubble.
When registering for a new account the word "Register" is a little off and is half on the navigation menu and the section below
Also when registering the email box goes white and the text is actually white too so you cant see what's being written.
Is date of birth necessary? or could you get away with just year of birth (maybe month too if you feel inclined to need it)?
Is gender relevant/needed?
When viewing terms of service the "X" is a little off and goes over the scroll bar
When trying to log in the password box goes white and the * are also white so you cannot see as you type.
No text box to post in the shoutbox? (assume not enabled for this round of testing?)
The poll on your unban appeal didn't register my vote to KYS (or Na).. broken perhaps or browser issues?

We probably don't want to mention the new EU GDPR bs.......

#WeWantAMobileApp Kappa

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.