1i6 being mean

Your IGN: Goldeagle12
Offender's? IGN:  1i6
Offender's? rank: free
What the offender was doing: saying he was going to kill peoples families
What server this was on: CDGS
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) in the server timezone it was 3:25pm, on the 6th of may 2018
Proof: (insert an image or video here https://imgur.com/a/4Y1DnPt   
There appears to be more then meets the eye here perhaps you'd like to explain how it came to this because when I first met this player he appeared very polite and kind

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
The person that i told that to kept going on about how much they loved Roblox for the past hour and other people not just me had asked him to stop and then he started going after me and one of my other friends cause we had said that we don't care for Roblox and that we didn't care and that if they loved it so much that they should go play it and stop saying how much they love to play it. Yes i may have taken it too far by saying what i said but i didn't litterly mean it.
(May 6th, 2018, 04:39 PM)1i6 link Wrote: The person that i told that to kept going on about how much they loved Roblox for the past hour and other people not just me had asked him to stop and then he started going after me and one of my other friends cause we had said that we don't care for Roblox and that we didn't care and that if they loved it so much that they should go play it and stop saying how much they love to play it. Yes i may have taken it too far by saying what i said but i didn't litterly mean it.

I hope you know there is a /ignore command so you don't have to read what  person is typing . Instead of telling people you are going to go to there house and kill them you can just /ignore them problem solved. Nothing good comes from idol threats made online.

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
(May 6th, 2018, 06:02 PM)Maelonic link Wrote: [quote author=1i6 link=topic=5662.msg34169#msg34169 date=1525649960]
The person that i told that to kept going on about how much they loved Roblox for the past hour and other people not just me had asked him to stop and then he started going after me and one of my other friends cause we had said that we don't care for Roblox and that we didn't care and that if they loved it so much that they should go play it and stop saying how much they love to play it. Yes i may have taken it too far by saying what i said but i didn't litterly mean it.

I hope you know there is a /ignore command so you don't have to read what  person is typing . Instead of telling people you are going to go to there house and kill them you can just /ignore them problem solved. Nothing good comes from idol threats made online.
[/quote]

Guards cant /ignore. Its sad having to hear everything without being able to /ignore.

signature

[Image: vGj99MJ.png]
[Image: NtbBLJ4.png]
(May 7th, 2018, 05:04 PM)IAmTheAppleKing link Wrote: [quote author=Maelonic link=topic=5662.msg34170#msg34170 date=1525654959]
[quote author=1i6 link=topic=5662.msg34169#msg34169 date=1525649960]

[/quote]

Guards cant /ignore. Its sad having to hear everything without being able to /ignore.
[/quote]

I think mae meant for 1i6 to do /ignore.

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(May 7th, 2018, 11:29 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: [quote author=IAmTheAppleKing link=topic=5662.msg34174#msg34174 date=1525737861]
[quote author=Maelonic link=topic=5662.msg34170#msg34170 date=1525654959]
[quote author=1i6 link=topic=5662.msg34169#msg34169 date=1525649960]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think mae meant for 1i6 to do /ignore.
[/quote]

I did... that is why i quoted the the 1i6 person and not the guard........

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
Normally I’d ban for idk? Death threats, any of you staff members heard of it?  I guess a warning is fine until he lashes out again and says the same thing.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
did you make him mad Sad

signature

(May 15th, 2018, 09:44 PM)Lord63 link Wrote: did you make him mad Sad

not me no