Their_ Toxicity and Staff/Player Diss
BEFORE YOU READ, it's IRONIC THAT I MADE THE TITLE THIS, let's not turn the comments into Jake Pauls

Offenders? IGN: Their_
Offenders? rank: A
What the offender was doing: Being As Toxic as me on a normal day to day basis
What server this was on: MCP Prisons
When this happened: (Include the date and timezone) 4:00-4:45 Eastern Standard Time Zone
Proof: (insert an image or video here, MAKE SURE TO EMBED THE IMAGE IN THE PAGE OR NOTHING WILL BE DONE.)
Additional info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt8e_LVA...e=youtu.be

A new record, Getting in the same shit im in, In just 1 hour!

signature

Lord63 your name is highly inappropriate! I made it extremely clear 2-3 days ago that I highly disapprove and very clearly told you not to put it as your name when you said you were going to. I suggest you change it back as soon as possible or I'll be taking this inappropriate behaviour to Silas. This behaviour is not funny, nor is it acceptable in this community.

In regards to your report - action has been taken, thanks for reporting.
well, in 27 days ill change it back.

signature

(May 6th, 2018, 01:33 AM)Cpt_PandaPantz link Wrote: Lord63 your name is highly inappropriate! I made it extremely clear 2-3 days ago that I highly disapprove and very clearly told you not to put it as your name when you said you were going to. I suggest you change it back as soon as possible or I'll be taking this inappropriate behaviour to Silas. This behaviour is not funny, nor is it acceptable in this community.

I agree his name should be changed because it is disrespectful but it's not really "highly inappropriatre!" It's juvenile at best. Coming from Lord we should know this is just trolling. 

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(May 6th, 2018, 03:30 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote: [quote author=Cpt_PandaPantz link=topic=5661.msg34163#msg34163 date=1525595583]
Lord63 your name is highly inappropriate! I made it extremely clear 2-3 days ago that I highly disapprove and very clearly told you not to put it as your name when you said you were going to. I suggest you change it back as soon as possible or I'll be taking this inappropriate behaviour to Silas. This behaviour is not funny, nor is it acceptable in this community.

I agree his name should be changed because it is disrespectful but it's not really "highly inappropriatre!" It's juvenile at best. Coming from Lord we should know this is just trolling. 
[/quote]

+1

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]