coreygill1 Moderator Application
IGN: coreygill1
Age (as of now): 19
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time.

How Long Have You Played On MCP? I joined the server sometime around 2012. i

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? not in the last few years. it has been a while since I got a mute.

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?
it would be for maybe chat spam it was a long time ago. it was probably for something stupid.

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) well, it's at 13.7 hours but its reset so many time its so much higher than that.

When can you play on MCP? most of the time when I get home. 4:00 unless I'm in town at work. I only work 3 times a week.
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?
    I enjoy playing on the server and I like helping players when they first join the server. The staff is really friendly and I would like to join them and help keep people when they need help. I have a computer that can record anything that happens. I also have Teamspeak and skype and a few other ways of communicating with people. I know most of the rules. I've seen the server change so much over the year. whenever I'm online I always see people swearing or saying rude things in the chat and I cant do anything to stop them. if I was mod I could warn them. I've noticed when I'm online I don't see much staff online. I would like to keep things in order when I'm online.

Additional Information:
it does not matter if this gets rejected cuz I'm still gonna help the new people when they join. ATM when I'm on the server there's no staff on and if I became a mod I would hope there would be at least 1 staff on. I feel like that's a goal there should be. having 1 staff on the server 24/7 so when new people join there will always be someone to help them.

Missing important information & playtime is low, but like you said you did have hours logged after reset but I'm not sure if that matters or not.

I suggest you reread the rules and reapply at a later date. I also recommend you get your playtime up as it couldn't hurt to do so.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Apr 1st, 2018, 09:34 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote: -1

Missing important information & playtime is low, but like you said you did have hours logged after reset but I'm not sure if that matters or not.
Play time definitely needs to go up and give us more convincing points on why u should be next.

signature

[Image: 2wb7LZi.png]