Lord63 Use of Autoclicker
Your IGN: Dragon1240
Offender's? IGN: Lord63
Offender's? rank: Citizen
What the offender was doing: Admitting of using an autoclicker
What server this was on: MCP/Teamspeak
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) March 7,2018, 6:30 PM Server time
Proof: https://youtu.be/SW6EuS7r3lA
Additional info: Basically admitted to talking about how fast his autoclicker can go and demonstrated and saying he would turn it on.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
Would like to apologize as for most of it I was drinking soda and this abhse report is brought to you by Coke-a-Cola the refreshment drink.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
Didn’t even have it open on my computer lol, just becuase I say shit doesn’t mean I mean it I’m Lord63 we’re talking about here, I didn’t even use an auto clicker to begin with I’m on a Mac and I’m very retarded with computers

signature

(Mar 7th, 2018, 09:13 PM)Lord63 link Wrote: Didn’t even have it open on my computer lol, just because I say shit doesn’t mean I mean it I’m Lord63 we’re talking about here, I didn’t even use an auto clicker, to begin with, I’m on a Mac and I’m very retarded with computers
doesn't take much to get an auto clicker. Also, dont say stuff you don't mean in chat that you're not going to do.

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
But in the end I didn’t demonstrate anything so you have no proof of anythibg

signature

(Mar 8th, 2018, 06:33 AM)Lord63 link Wrote: But in the end I didn’t demonstrate anything so you have no proof of anythibg
But if you say your gonna shoot someone but don’t do it, you still get in trouble. Same analogy.

signature

F

Thats true, Ive deleted it becuase it got me banned from Hypixel to begin with and my computer cant handle this shit XD

signature

In the past, people have been banned just for saying they had modded clients. Tred lightly.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Mar 8th, 2018, 09:57 AM)Lord63 link Wrote: That's true, I've deleted it because it got me banned from Hypixel, to begin with, and my computer cant handle this shit XD
what do you mean your computer can't handle doesn't take up anything to run it :/ it clicks faster for you doesn't lag your computer

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Mar 7th, 2018, 09:13 PM)Lord63 link Wrote: Didn’t even have it open on my computer lol, just becuase I say shit doesn’t mean I mean it I’m Lord63 we’re talking about here, I didn’t even use an auto clicker to begin with I’m on a Mac and I’m very retarded with computers
forgot to mention you said you didn't have it open not saying that you didn't. saying it is not open means you have it.

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League