PvP timer
People could abuse the immunity that C blocker have to steal items in pvp. As a C blocker they would not be fully expected to know the rules and this could cause conflict. Only higher up staff would be able to tell if said account was someone's alt. You could punish the C blocker for this rule but it would only be another reason for people to rage.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Feb 26th, 2018, 01:23 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote: People could abuse the immunity that C blocker have to steal items in pvp. As a C blocker they would not be fully expected to know the rules and this could cause conflict. Only higher up staff would be able to tell if said account was someone's alt. You could punish the C blocker for this rule but it would only be another reason for people to rage.
Understandable, but I feel like the amount of c blockers that leave after dying would be higher than the raging amount of the PvP timer lasting longer.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Feb 26th, 2018, 02:12 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: [quote author=DogTag93 link=topic=5596.msg33690#msg33690 date=1519676599]
People could abuse the immunity that C blocker have to steal items in pvp. As a C blocker they would not be fully expected to know the rules and this could cause conflict. Only higher up staff would be able to tell if said account was someone's alt. You could punish the C blocker for this rule but it would only be another reason for people to rage.
Understandable, but I feel like the amount of c blockers that leave after dying would be higher than the raging amount of the PvP timer lasting longer.
[/quote] this is very true, I’ve seen a lot of C-Blockers quit because they died.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I agree, something must be done with the pvp timer since no one C blocker is going to spend the same time doing the same thing at first. 

I know in the old days of non-op prisons there wasn't much of a beginner's protection then and still people played but that still didn't lower the chance of them quitting.

I know some prisons had rewards for people that /vote that make the pvp easier to avoid, so that may be an option too.  Like voting only tunnels, vote shops in the /mines and /trees areas.  I know we have warps, but this was how that server was set up.

I also know some prisons had a prison just for voters and donors that had pvp disabled, but i don't see this as a good option compared to others.

Maybe c blockers can spend their /points on more protection time but they can only be a c blocker to use it.  This would encourage voting and this may help the server get to more people.  I know this could be abused, but the staff can make rules about it.

I'll say more later but i got to go.

Takes ten minutes to rank up from C to B when voting, an hour at most mining log cutting ect, no real poijt in changing how it is now.

If it aint broke dont fix it.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Its not like someone who would stay a C-Blocker for 50 days straight after a reset would abuse this

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Feb 26th, 2018, 05:34 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: Its not like someone who would stay a C-Blocker for 50 days straight after a reset would abuse this

good thing said person is no longer a C-blocker then!
(Feb 26th, 2018, 05:28 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Takes ten minutes to rank up from C to B when voting, an hour at most mining log cutting ect, no real poijt in changing how it is now.

If it aint broke dont fix it.
not everyone ranks up right away, some I’ve seen they wanted to get more money before ranking up so they aren’t extremely poor when they do rank up.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
all the C deaths are caused by me

signature

(Mar 5th, 2018, 06:25 AM)Lord63 link Wrote: all the C deaths are caused by me
No... Just No... feelsbanjo facepalming

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1