MasterScare abuse report
(Feb 23rd, 2018, 01:18 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: [quote author=Dragon1240 link=topic=5592.msg33627#msg33627 date=1519352749]
Thought I would post my two cents, first off it seems a lot of people were somewhat bias in their replies so I'll try to make mine as little biased as possible, moving on, when Kittiwolf or Nator would get off of their guard accounts and onto their alts, people would complain including other guards telling them to get on and quit playing on their alts and what not. I understand sometime guards don't want to always be guarding and that's why they play on alts, just to build or have fun in the free world. However when the server was at it's peak of activity and players wearing warden and multiple custom crate items, a guard shouldn't just log off get on his/her alt and join the fun, that is what the point of being a guard is. Especially when the players rioting are also killing random C's while said guard is in the elevator. Anyone as experienced as Ovie should know that it's  the guard's call if they saw something or not and since he's calling he is probably saw it. I'm sure Ovie has had to put up with the same scenario in the past. As for MasterScare,  the only thing he said that could've caused harm was him telling Ovie to stop shit posting from what the screenshots said. Now with Ovie saying, "that's retarded" and "abusing ass" (implied) is what drives away community members.  I'm sure MasterScare could've used nicer terms when telling Ovie to get off, he could've asked nicely, but after someone calls you an "abusing ass" (implied) and calls your decision retarded, I would be pissed aswell. As for the actual report reason, the entire thing is just out of context. Waiting only until that was the only thing in chat to screenshot it, MasterOvie disrespected and sweared at Scare and for the telling him to leave could've been put in nicer terms but as I stated before most players would be pissed at the time.

Dragon summed it perfectly, you where being a ass to me questioning my decision calling them retarded and generally just mainly doing things to annoy the staff members you don't like. You where trying to piss me off the whole time you where on you alt. I agree with Girlsrock that now I look back it probably wasn't right looking and back and as I said I do apologise for that. now I'm gona try to stay out of this but if I feel it is necessary i will comment to defend myself again.
[/quote]

"gona try to stay out of this"
"you where being a ass to me questioning my decision calling them retarded"
"doing things to annoy the staff members you don't like"

can we at least try to stay civil here master as calling someone an ass and putting words in peoples mouths does not make you out to be any better and weve already seen what went on as you posted the screenshots

signature

MasterScare is clearly sorry and realizes he has done wrong, clearly nothing has been done, so most likely nothing will be done in the near future.  Stop posting and causing more shot  and let the bigger staff decide what they want to do or just lock it .
-Girls

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Feb 23rd, 2018, 08:41 AM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: MasterScare is clearly sorry and realizes he has done wrong, clearly nothing has been done, so most likely nothing will be done in the near future.  Stop posting and causing more shot  and let the bigger staff decide what they want to do or just lock it .
-Girls

Sounds good

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Feb 22nd, 2018, 03:41 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=5592.msg33622#msg33622 date=1519337936]
Cutting out the whole thing won't do you any good. You yet called a male member of the staff a Female on purpose, telling me to Piss off and all that. Causing trouble by being disrespectful to staff honestly a sr guard should know better then this. You mention swearing as a reason Not directed at you more your actions. Disrespectful it really wasn't your were acting toxicity on you alt by doing things to annoy both me and nator and calling us out in chat for stupid things, I told you if your gone be toxic here then leave so yeah. Ok maybe I could have gona about it in a better way and that was my mistake but still shouldn't have been like this to me and others.  And when you say 5 Mins, I jailed you for 5 mins for sword and you where on much longer then that's so that's a lie but anyway. Also please do try to keep this report civil I'm really not in the mood for another forums war

https://imgur.com/a/MshAV

https://imgur.com/a/1PDBU (Notice how you said her about nator)

https://imgur.com/a/BCi3D
Lmao I said her, in reference to Lea because she was on, yet Nator still called it.  I said might as well fire her since guards can mute.  Also did you not read anything I said? I clearly stated, " I am aware  it's only one screenshot and I don't have screenshots of the previous conversation"  so you saying I cut stuff out is stupid.  I tell you to piss off because you were disrespecting me.  Also I killed someone while you and Nator were on the other side of C block doing parkour so I highly doubt you saw me kill and when it popped up in chat I killed someone you run over to me and start hitting to me, now if you/ Nator did see it, props you have decent eyes.
[/quote]
I saw it ovie

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
(Feb 23rd, 2018, 01:21 PM)nator27 link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=5592.msg33623#msg33623 date=1519339288]
[quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=5592.msg33622#msg33622 date=1519337936]
Cutting out the whole thing won't do you any good. You yet called a male member of the staff a Female on purpose, telling me to Piss off and all that. Causing trouble by being disrespectful to staff honestly a sr guard should know better then this. You mention swearing as a reason Not directed at you more your actions. Disrespectful it really wasn't your were acting toxicity on you alt by doing things to annoy both me and nator and calling us out in chat for stupid things, I told you if your gone be toxic here then leave so yeah. Ok maybe I could have gona about it in a better way and that was my mistake but still shouldn't have been like this to me and others.  And when you say 5 Mins, I jailed you for 5 mins for sword and you where on much longer then that's so that's a lie but anyway. Also please do try to keep this report civil I'm really not in the mood for another forums war

https://imgur.com/a/MshAV

https://imgur.com/a/1PDBU (Notice how you said her about nator)

https://imgur.com/a/BCi3D
Lmao I said her, in reference to Lea because she was on, yet Nator still called it.  I said might as well fire her since guards can mute.  Also did you not read anything I said? I clearly stated, " I am aware  it's only one screenshot and I don't have screenshots of the previous conversation"  so you saying I cut stuff out is stupid.  I tell you to piss off because you were disrespecting me.  Also I killed someone while you and Nator were on the other side of C block doing parkour so I highly doubt you saw me kill and when it popped up in chat I killed someone you run over to me and start hitting to me, now if you/ Nator did see it, props you have decent eyes.
[/quote]
I saw it ovie
[/quote] okay, good eyesight

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
[Image: pile_of_shit.gif]

signature

???