CalmDefend's ban appeal
IGN: CalmDefend
Who banned you?:I am unsure, it had been a few weeks since i had logged in.
When were you banned? (Time/Date) :Late December/EArly January?
Why were you banned?: It is stated that I "linked to hacked client". This I believe pertains to when I was discussing with someone how fun clients were back in like 1.5 going onto OPprison servers you didnt play on normally.
Are you at fault? : In technicality, yes. In full, I was not using a client, and was merely discussing the concept of. Specifically, an advantage given on OPprison servers specifically, nuker, which does not pertain to CDGS. However what makes me at fault would be : Probable suspicion due to conversation matter, And of course, Not reading the rules thoroughly enough. I was unaware that it was a rule not to merely discuss clients, but that does not excuse me for not being aware of the rule.
What was your rank on MCP?: It is only C. I was free 3 times over on convicted.
Why should we unban you? :I cannnot give you a genuine reason to unban me, technically. I can plead, by adding the fact that I am a long time convicted player since 2011 and love to hang out in the prison that carries on it's legacy, but that's not a reason, just a plead. I broke a rule I was unaware of, and I broke it by being ignorant of it which in itself is a major problem. I'm merely gambling mercy by making this appeal, as I know I have nothing to argue my unbanning aside from a Genuine apology and an admitance to a lack of awareness to such rules. But that isnt always enough, so If this doesnt work, I will not hold it against anyone or fflame anyone for it, and thank you for taking the time to read this.
Were you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement?: No, and definitely not.

Additional info:  I probably shoulda read the rules more thoroughly. Sorry for the trouble, I couldnt have expected the mere talk of clients to be worthy of a ban.
http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,5519.0.html
I think it should be shortened but read that ^^^

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
So should i add screenshots, or was the apeal simply ugly. I can re-iterate if need be
You're unbanned.

signature

???
I will re-evaluate the rules. Apologies for another mishap.
[Image: a5f2f49b4563822ec85f037b153e1ca1.png]