Nator27's safezoning
Your IGN: Mattmab
Abuser?s IGN: Nator27
Abuser?s rank: A-Guard
What the abuser was doing: He Safezoned while we were pvping
When this happened: 6:00 PM EST 1-5-2018
Proof: https://youtu.be/EEqCyMFztEk
Additional info:
After i made my recording nator joined my ts channel and said "really matt i came right back out"

signature

I was the wolf in the video, he ran right in and might have dropped something.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Was obvious it was a safezone but still dont understand why people hate guards?

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
Easily shows Nator running into safezone and not getting knocked in.  Sad

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jan 5th, 2018, 04:36 PM)Hypogre link Wrote: Was obvious it was a safezone but still dont understand why people hate guards?

I could have sworn I did an interview with Geonat but I can't find it. However I asked a question similar to this and the answer was along the lines of,

"Because they are taking influence from staff in higher positions." This kind of stuff has been going on for a while and players are just now taking the initiative to post abuse reports for them. Like Ive said before even if nothing comes from the reports they stand as a point should this guard continue doing the same things over and over while keeping the proof in sight for any player to find.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I mean he ran right back in and out, Not sure why though. However I will say that I think maybe a warning is best here seen as nator has been guard a long time and hasn't made many mistakes. And you know he is the most active guard on MCP

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Jan 6th, 2018, 01:42 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: I mean he ran right back in and out, Not sure why though. However I will say that I think maybe a warning is best here seen as nator has been guard a long time and hasn't made many mistakes. And you know he is the most active guard on MCP

I feel the issue here is that he purposefully ran into the safe zone.  It doesn't really matter that he ran back out, he shouldn't have ran in, in the first place. "Hasn't made many mistakes" I will just point out he now currently has two abuse reports active on him at the current time. Just because he is active does not mean he is a good guard and should avoid being punished.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.