Nator27 Abuse Report
Your IGN: Mitsuo_Wolfblood
Abuser?s IGN: Nator27
Abuser?s rank: A-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Banned me for one day for "Staff Diss"
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) January 3, 2018 5:40 Central Standard Time
Proof: (insert an image or video here)

[Image: 89287a75cfb7728fb5de44d4d5c45919.jpg]

[Image: IgB_BdDFQGiK6hkRyfeGIg.png]
Additional info: I was having a chat in Ts about the KOS lists that Factions used to have back in the day. To spice things up a bit I said "#BringBackKOS" Nator27 said to "bringbackbattleboats" So in return I said that battleboats is about as aids as you. This isn't something extremely bannable and should have been dealt with by a mute for 15m after the first mute if I had continued with comments like this then yes I would have accepted the day ban as obviously a mute hadn't done the job. However, with this being the first case of me insulting him then I find it a bit unfair that he automatically goes and bans me for one day over this one comment.

I would like to be unbanned if possible and something to be done about this. Whether it be telling him the proper actions over this or whatever course of action Silas feels is necessary.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Earlier he jailed me for 10 minutes for picking up some sugar a friend was giving me.

Also muted be for 15 minutes for saying ass.

Also allowed me to kill him in jail.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
In regards to what Zs commented,

Killed in Jail
[Image: _ltAqKdUQHCAtD-VhX4Kpw.png]

Muted for saying ass
[Image: J98Idsh5QD_seKlodH1tlQ.png]

[Image: oVnIqSD3T8qKgYp2ier7Rg.png]

signature

Nator by this time should know what deserves a tempban and mute.  To me this just deserves a mute.  Like Mit said, if he continued to say things afterward then yes it's a tempban.  What Mit said was wrong yes, but it also should've been dealt with better than it was.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Mitsuo has been unbanned and given the proper punishment. About the fighting in jail I told silas about it right after it happened.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
I think Nator jumped the gun a little bit and a ban wasn't warranted. If anything a temp mute would have worked if anything.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Jan 3rd, 2018, 05:18 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote: I think Nator jumped the gun a little bit and a ban wasn't warranted. If anything a temp mute would have worked if anything.

Agreed, although what mit said was obviously wrong a temp mute was in my opinio the best thing to be done

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
still nothing about what zs said. No reason to mute someone for eat my ass this isn't neccesarily a (Friendly) server with absoultly no cursing people do it all the time and the fact that zs was muted for it seemed a little wrong maybe a warning if that

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
Quote:still nothing about what zs said. No reason to mute someone for eat my ass this isn't neccesarily a (Friendly) server with absoultly no cursing people do it all the time and the fact that zs was muted for it seemed a little wrong maybe a warning if that

This is a friendly server, or at least it's strives to be. From the moderator rules.

Quote:Cursing:
Please be aware other players and take them into consideration when talking in chat, this is because there are many young players on MCP. Cursing in moderation is allowed within the chat, as long as it is not directed towards another player on the server. This is because some players may find swearing to be disrespectful and can ultimately compromise the friendly and enjoyable experience we try to create on MCP. Excessive use of profound language provides you the grounds for a player to be muted up to 15 minutes.

What Zs said was pretty vulgar but I don't think it calls for a mute. At the very most I would say it should have be a co. However there was nothing excessive about what he said and I don't know the context, who he was talking to, or if he said things like this previous to the screenshot. Cursing in moderation is allowed but how much can be pretty subjective and is treated on a case by case basis. A lot of other variables like the ones I mentioned before have to be taken into consideration. Zs is also a veteran of the server so this needs to be considered, he knows the rules. Still a mute seems a bit much without further information.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
Going on this report and the things that have been added I think one of the major things that needs to be pointed out it the lack of using the chat moderator system and instead going straight to the punishments.

signature