LittleLea Abuse Report
Your IGN: Mitsuo
Abuser?s IGN: LittleLea
Abuser?s rank: Moderator
What the abuser was doing: Immaturity on forums//Having another user write her application
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) August 23, 2017 Moderator App Submitted // December 30, 2017 Immaturity on forums
Proof: (insert an image or video here)

This will be a bit long however it is mainly images, the main comments will be under the additional information section.

Application:

Her Application:

[Image: yWOh3qBJTvW73nCtpfgQYw.png]

The Application wrote for her:

[Image: n_H_JXI_R7WC8KEZra71BA.png]

Side by side:

"How long have you played on MCP"

Her Application:

[Image: fKUxOkMUT-WK0mbXg3N05g.png]

Application wrote for her:

[Image: 4cdNOaTgRm_wex7XapC65A.png]

"What is your playtime"

Her Application:

[Image: x2kvBnvSTAGNezXUviuM1w.png]

[Image: NK2OkUXGTFyA3JaNL15bfA.png]

"Why should we pick to be the next moderator"

Her Application:

[Image: XgVkWqD_RA_mpqVztULS2Q.png]

[Image: UAOsWaf3QAexz2iXQpRC7A.png]

As you can see both applications are similar, the application wrote for her was created a little bit before she applied for moderator, however besides a few updated sections about her information on MCP, her rank, and playtime she used the application word to word. This is a bit old, this next section however is from December 30th 2017.

Immaturity on forums:

[Image: 0HY_XgeUToimPgc0Qe3anQ.png]

[Image: qNS_z6oNTES7f0K0al5lXw.png]

[Image: giphy.webp]

[Image: jmisoeS1QMKuJmAJSSfl5g.png]

[Image: j-brLLPMQBuA7NHf3GVUeQ.png]

[Image: lfTFcitsQ0e_fRCNKV32Ig.png]

[Image: w1EQzFuZTYC0Y1zZ3Aq4WQ.png]

[Image: TP8ZgrLJTXGYp08_3OCqGQ.png]

All of these were posted over the span of roughly one to two hours. While I don't see posting memes in itself, I do however see an issue with all but spamming a thread with memes that are not relevant to the situation. Had they been somewhat relevant to the thread, and not the only thing she posted, minus the first few comments and the very end of her commenting then I doubt anyone, let alone myself would have seen an issue with this. Just the range of her memes and the way she handled the entire situation in itself shows the level of immaturity over situations like this.

Additional info:

As many players continue to tell me if I have an issue with a staff member then I should be creating a staff abuse report. Now that I've had time I have decided to indeed make this a staff report. I have left out some of the older things I brought up on the MCP Alert where all of this information was brought to everyone's attention.

Basing her reactions on the thread and the way she commented, whether with memes or with her words she handled it very poorly for someone the server sees as a moderator. I will however now mention that "I will not be triggered" Is something that she seems to have broken a few times, which can be seen in these two other cases,

http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,5...l#msg31470 - A previous abuse report on her.

[Image: 3tbLxqCtQtCMQ0a6PI5wyg.png]

When it comes to certain topics she completely looses her chill, and if things seem to go against her she turns to posting memes as shown with the MCP Alert issue on her.

I didn't really say anything about her use of language, but seeing the screenshot from her comment on a former thread she uses curses quite often, let alone for a moderator. Any time I've been a staff member I know I would receive a ton of crap for using even the smallest of language anyone found offensive and was told to knock it off. However in that screenshot alone, there are four cases of her cursing, two times using the shit word and two times using the fucking word. Neither word should be used by a moderator, let alone in such a little time frame.

Whether anything comes from this report is completely up to Silas. It is good however for this information to be posted on the forums, let alone in a staff report format for future cases such as this one.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
GOOD report, the grandson says Mods don't deserve to be Mods anymore because the staff that once were no longer are and history repeats itself Sad