MCP Alert - Special - LittleLea Edition
(Dec 30th, 2017, 02:55 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: When Mcp alert doen't find any news they think the best thing to do is to call out mods and staff, another stupid issue. What is this going to do start up riot and a uproar? I did think there was a better place for this and its Staff Reports, why not put it all there. -100

If this was meant to be a staff report it would be. And there is plenty of news, however it's much more fun to do all the side bits while working on the main thing. Just because you are staff doesn't mean you can't have a laugh at their expense calm down there.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Dec 30th, 2017, 07:58 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=5492.msg32858#msg32858 date=1514627744]
When Mcp alert doen't find any news they think the best thing to do is to call out mods and staff, another stupid issue. What is this going to do start up riot and a uproar? I did think there was a better place for this and its Staff Reports, why not put it all there. -100

If this was meant to be a staff report it would be. And there is plenty of news, however it's much more fun to do all the side bits while working on the main thing. Just because you are staff doesn't mean you can't have a laugh at their expense calm down there.
[/quote]

Its seems you where triggered at Lea's comment so you  decided to write something on Mcp alert. Calling out staff because you think what they did is wrong is childish and stupid. Anyway the thing i was annoyed about is the fact you called out Dogtag and miner, they had nothing to do with it. You call dogtag a cuck yet its a special about Lea? You should spend as much time ss you do writhing MCP alert as you do Playing Mcp Wink

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
I am really honored that you would take the time out of your life to write such a long heartfelt salty piece about me. +1 Your lack of knowledge about everything is really impressive. Keep up the good work, your great at being toxic.
(Dec 30th, 2017, 09:49 AM)littlelea link Wrote: I am really honored that you would take the time out of your life to write such a long heartfelt salty piece about me. +1 Your lack of knowledge about everything is really impressive. Keep up the good work, your great at being toxic.
I’m not choosing a side on this but I wouldn’t really call this toxic, unless the definition of toxic has changed in the past month and a half.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Dec 30th, 2017, 09:25 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: Its seems you where triggered at Lea's comment so you  decided to write something on Mcp alert. Calling out staff because you think what they did is wrong is childish and stupid. Anyway the thing i was annoyed about is the fact you called out Dogtag and miner, they had nothing to do with it. You call dogtag a cuck yet its a special about Lea? You should spend as much time ss you do writhing MCP alert as you do Playing Mcp Wink

Hardly triggered, just found my own way around a locked post Kappa. Calling out staff is childish and stupid? If nobody called out staff the entire staff team would be abusive little shits. The fact that you think calling them out for things they have done wrong just proves you shouldn't be staff to begin with. When a staff member screws up they should be made away of it. While is may not always be the biggest mistakes they should still take from them and learn from them no matter the situation.

I personally didn't call out Miner nor Dogtag, MCP Alert is a group of people that are free to add anything they wish to a story as they see fit, we talk things out if we feel something should be added or removed. We are a community sir. The person that added those bits was more for a laugh on a somewhat serious matter. As for your last comment I'm going to assume that you mean I should spend as much time writing as I do playing. My activity has increased quite a bit, however you will not see this as I am mainly a night player any more. MCP Alert takes at best an hour or two to write up with the team that we have now. Some stories may take longer, refer to Kittiwolfs for reference, and some others take even less time as all I have to do is format everything into the post. My activity on the server also has no effect on my ability to make these posts as one way or another everything happening on MCP is brought to my attention, whether is be my writers or forums themselves.

(Dec 30th, 2017, 09:49 AM)littlelea link Wrote: I am really honored that you would take the time out of your life to write such a long heartfelt salty piece about me. +1 Your lack of knowledge about everything is really impressive. Keep up the good work, your great at being toxic.

Much like above, this didn't take much time to write out at all. Nor did it take time out of my life as anything related to MCP takes place during the night hours, 9pm and on. "Salty piece" Not really salty, though I do wonder why you new kids think this is salty, if this was salty it would be completely different and I wouldn't waste the time to post it under the MCP Alert user as an actual MCP Alert Issue. I would like to know where I'm lacking knowledge though, I'm sure the comments about Miner and Dogtag are ill informed, however again they were added by another member as more of a laughing matter than anything serious, I'm assuming you guys can't take jokes either. However, when you do insult me I would hope you use proper grammar. Keep up the "good" work, You're great at being a terrible mod.

signature

lol okay mit <3
[Image: trollface2-e1339506947642.jpg]

We can talk if ya got issues other wise keep me and my life off of your mcp alerts,

Thanks.
(Dec 30th, 2017, 02:55 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: I have no clue what I'm talking about and sometimes I wonder why I'm always poking my nose in other people's business on the forums.

I agree thank you for being an adult about it.

Also if nobody called out the staff when they saw them doing something wrong the staff would never be checked and think their behavior is appropriate.

*This reply is only to Mr.Scare and not the post as a whole*

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Dec 30th, 2017, 10:14 AM)zs471 link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=5492.msg32858#msg32858 date=1514627744]
I have no clue what I'm talking about and sometimes I wonder why I'm always poking my nose in other people's business on the forums.

Also if nobody called out the staff when they saw them doing something wrong the staff would never be checked and think their behavior is appropriate.

*This reply is only to Mr.Scare and not the post as a whole*
[/quote]

For someone who calls C's The N word when they get angry at him your opinion is ignored by me

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Dec 30th, 2017, 10:12 AM)littlelea link Wrote: We can talk if ya got issues other wise keep me and my life off of your mcp alerts,

You are a part of an internet community. Anyone is going to talk about you whether it's behind your back or to your face. My approach however is to air everything out and let everyone see and comment about it. As to be honest it's more of a laugh this way. However you do seem a bit triggered that this is about you and the things we have said. In the great words of a great man, slightly modified,

You can hide behind a hard shell of "<3's", "Lets talk", "troll faces" and "thanks", but I know you're crying on the inside.

(Dec 30th, 2017, 10:22 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: I have no clue what I'm talking about and sometimes I wonder why I'm always poking my nose in other people's business on the forums.

signature