MCP Alert - Special - KittiWolf Edition

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Its sad its only KittiWolf and not any other staff and also he never said he was anyones boss.
I haven't even said I'm anyones boss, they just look up to me because I've been guard longer then them. It's more of a senior thing. Silas has said no guard rank is above another, and no one is anyone else's boss.

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]
And just saying, I got a job so I don't have all the free time in the world to play. Don't see anyone complaining about polar being inactive.

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]
(Dec 26th, 2017, 06:55 PM)TheWolfofSnow link Wrote: Its sad its only KittiWolf and not any other staff and also he never said he was anyones boss.

"Consider this the first exposing edition of Mcp Alert" Please get your head out of Kittis bum to read would you? There will be more exposing episodes. However, as stated in the beginning much like the first edition comment, Kittiwolf has a long track record and we feel, as a news organization, it is our duty to report this so players know about who is staffing this great server.

(Dec 26th, 2017, 06:56 PM)Kittiwolf link Wrote: I haven't even said I'm anyones boss, they just look up to me because I've been guard longer then them. It's more of a senior thing. Silas has said no guard rank is above another, and no one is anyone else's boss.

(Dec 26th, 2017, 06:58 PM)Kittiwolf link Wrote: And just saying, I got a job so I don't have all the free time in the world to play. Don't see anyone complaining about polar being inactive.

I can think of quite a few times when you have stated you are the boss of the lower rank guards. Im sure others have seen this before as well. You have a job. Congrats. However, much like anyone who is a staff member and only logs in to vote or play events if you dont have time to actually do your job resign simple. As it stands if you hadn't afked in C while applying for the play time to look active you probably wouldnt have gotten it.

Also bringing up Polar to try and throw another member under the bus as he knows the points against him are correct.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Dec 26th, 2017, 10:53 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: You need to be a guard to understand what its like being a guard, I love being a guard but i hate in when players who don't know anything about what its like to be a guard is they just say "guards are bad" Or other stuff of the sort. They think they understand everything about a guard however they don't.
Also Kittiwolf is my boss sir
omg this had me rolling on the ground laughing, im pretty sure everybody on MCP has been staff for atleast a little bit even myself

signature

F
Pretty funny stuff if you ask me. One can only beg the question if....

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
Necro

Panda asked me to post what I had
https://imgur.com/a/ZlKf4

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
(Jan 18th, 2018, 06:01 PM)evevet101 link Wrote: Necro

lol its evevet

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
(Jan 18th, 2018, 07:14 PM)nator27 link Wrote: [quote author=evevet101 link=topic=5487.msg33333#msg33333 date=1516323707]
Necro

lol its evevet
[/quote]

lol its dat toilet

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]