_Efex Unban App/ Mr_Onceler Unban App
IGN: _Efex & Mr_Onceler
Who banned you? Silas_Bowen
When were you banned? (Time/Date) Eh, around a year ago.
Why were you banned? Doing stupid things and Ban Evasion.
Are you at fault? Yessir/Ma'am.
What was your rank on MCP? I was Citizen, but since the reset happened I guess I'd be C, anyways.
Why should we unban you? Because things are much different and I think it'd be pretty grand to pop in every once in a while to say hello to fellow MCP/CDGS alumnus. Also, it's been a year and I've learned my lesson. I've done stupid things in the past, many times in the past 5 years. A lot of things, but I believe that a fifty-second chance is more than deserved, administrators of the Minecraft Community Prison and/or Community Driven Game Servers. I also believe that a fair amount of the community would support this decision, which would prove the validity of the name of the network, more specifically the "Community Driven" part of the name. Thank you, in advance, everyone.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? Um... no?
Additional info: Make it a Christmas miracle, Silas!
+1 Seems A solid Appeal, Never met your but they way you spoke made me think you should have a  2'nd chance

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
this would be your 700th chance I hope you know that.  you were nice and good to me and I think you could give MCP a little energy again so I'll +1.  Good luck

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I've never met you before, however in my almost a year on MCP have heard stories about you, not sure how many of them are true, but if I were to guess you would end of like most of the old players who were banned for doing stupid things after getting unbanned.

>Veteran player gets tired of losing to next players or just rages and either hacks or becomes toxic and gets banned
>Applies immediately or day after getting banned for god knows how many times
>Gets denied for too many chances
>Waits a while
>Appeals after a while
>Gets denied
>Either buys an unban or waits a little more while
>If bought unban pass gets banned for toxicity less than two months later
>Eventually an appeal will get accepted after a while and they will end up getting banned
>Appeals again
>Gets denied
>Repeat Cycle

I don't see a problem with letting you come back, however most veteran players upon coming back cause chaos and havoc upon the community for the short time they're there until they get banned again. In most players coming back this happens pretty often, so in this case +1

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+1
Unbanned, Merry Christmas. Keep in mind I don't forgive you for what you did I simply forget what it was. I look forward to inevitably banning you again.

KappaClaus

signature

???
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bix44C1EzY[/youtube]

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
im actually excited for you to be back, please dont mess this up

signature

F