NigerianPrince_ Ban Appeal
Who banned you?: Geonat
When were you banned? (Time/Date): 6 February 2017 03:02:43 PM
Why were you banned?: Hacking in ZA
Are you at fault?: Yes I am
What was your rank on MCP?: Citizen When I was banned

Why should we unban you?: After getting banned I didn't take it well because I had invested so much time and effort into the server progressing up the ranks and I made the same mistakes that I did in the past. Once I had finally reached citizen I began to play events/PVE and found I wasn't having any luck winning any and since I had reached my long awaited goal of Citizen I was seduced by the thought of being able to easily win with only the click of a few buttons and so I resorted to hacking. So I took a break from Minecraft because this server was the only reason I played the game for its community and for its unique style of a prison server. During the past months I have recollected my thoughts and have done some maturing myself and would like to say I am not the same kid I was 10 months ago making a stupid mistake in an events game with friends and I would love so much to be able to return to this community but at the same time that does not justify the act. I want to say sorry to my friends 88hooper and playa1mine for getting myself banned as they had no clue I was hacking and they only stopped playing the server because I was banned, and they still talk about how good the server was and how much they wanna play it still. And I want to say sorry to the staff for taking them for granted after they graciously gave me another chance to play and be apart of this community and the community itself for letting them down and deceiving them. And Finally I want to say Thank you to Zeedin and Silas for giving me a unique experience that I was not able to find on any other server. Thank you for reading this and for your consideration

Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement?: No
Additional info:

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Well written, +1

if you were to be unbanned you would be set back to C rank as we had a full server reset around a month ago.
Accepted. On behalf of the Elves, you are welcome back on the server.  KappaClaus

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]