MCP Alert - Staff Introduction, Guard Debates, Economy Growth, and More!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMbJUp-06e0[/youtube]

Whaaaaaaat IS up MCP Alert, I'm your host Killer Mittstarr. leeeeeeeeeeeeets get RIGGGGHT INTO THE NEWSSS!

Beloved Sign Returned!:

Today Silas has brought back the bail sign... Thats right Folks now if you get sent to Solitary you can now post bail and get back out in to the action right away! At this time is there no know if there will be a timer on the sign or not. We do know is this will help all those Pvpers that want to stay in the action, they will have to post bail!

[Image: oQYqnKl.png?1]

[Image: TsSrZ6G.png?1]

Staff Introduction #2

G'day mate! Greetings from the Land Down Under. I'm Cpt_PandaPantz, but everyone mostly calls me Panda or in some other variation.  Unlike many other's on the MCP Alert Team, I will be bringing you news from a whole new perspective; the only difference is, my perspective is from the future!!
Catch ya around mate, Panda x

A Guards Debate

This week some speculation has been flying around from deep within the courtyard, it is believed to be in regards to the Prison's Guards and their paychecks.
Are guards really being paid enough to be mutilated by the prisoners?  Let's go ask a few of the guards their thoughts on this situation. First up we have an exclusive interview with the Sr-Guard masterovie.

Panda: So what thoughts do you have about the guards not being paid enough?
Ovie: I believe they should be paid less.
Panda: Why do you say that?
Ovie: I've seen some guards team up on regular players in the events, so they could have the advantage to win, in a chance they can choose crates as their prize. This gives them more of a chance to earn extra money. I reckon if they actually play fair and put the prisoners first, then they should be paid more.
Panda: That's interesting, do you have anything else you would like to add or speculate on?
Ovie: I mean the Mods do make more than Guards for doing less work, so where is the equality in that? Also Guards better than Mods.

Next we did a joint interview with both the A-Guards, Kittiwolf and Nator27, let's see what opinions they had on this situation.

Panda: Why do you both think that Guards need a pay rise?
Nator: I do think we need a pay rise, firstly not only are we doing our duties as guard, but as an A-Guard we are basically doing the job of a Mod aswell with the extra perms we get.
Wolfy: Personally, I think C Guards and B Guards paychecks should stay the same, but as we rank up to an A-guard our pay should increase since we have doing guarding and modding most of the time. Mods get paid alot more for just basically looking after chat. Sr-Guards are getting paid the same amount as a Mod does. The guard promotion time line is a long one but our pay doesn't change.
Panda: How will an increased paycheck improve guarding or your opinion on the situation?
Wolfy and Nator: It will give guards better motives to do their jobs, it may also increase guard applications as their is a better reward for doing that job.
Panda: Is there anything else you would like to add?
Wolfy: Wolves are cool!

Lastly we didn't get to get the opinions of the C-Guard Serrian_ or our other Sr-Guard polardog11 as these two were a bit harder to track down!

Whether the results of this article are successful or not in aiding the guards in the extra paychecks, we would love to here from Silas_Bowen in the next issue with his thoughts about this dilemma.

"It should have been Barry" - masterovie.

-NewsDownUnder

MCP Alert Responds!

In the previous story we heard quite a few differing opinions on guards and their paychecks. However where shots get fired, shots need to be returned.

Ovie: I mean the Mods do make more than Guards for doing less work, so where is the equality in that? Also Guards better than Mods.

This comment stems off the already big debate on, Do Guards actually do more than Moderators. Personally, no they do not but that isn't the topic of this section. Mods have on set pay that, to our knowledge, they do not raise at any point during their staff time. However, guards do receive higher paychecks as they rank up. While guards have a set number of things to do, watch the prisoners, follow and uphold the guard oath and rules. Usually bound to C block, unless promoted. A guards job is not that hard when compared to the work load of a moderator. Masterovie is just attempting to fuel the fire between the guards and mods.

Wolfy: The guard promotion time line is a long one but our pay doesn't change.

Maybe if the guards put half the effort they show when trying to get paychecks raised when they were actually guarding maybe they would deserve the pay raise.

Wolfy and Nator: It will give guards better motives to do their jobs, it may also increase guard applications as their is a better reward for doing that job.

"It will give guards better motives to do their jobs." You shouldn't need to have cash dangled above your heads to do your job. You applied for the position to help better the guarding community, not to f*** off and get paid like half you guards do. Just because there are more guard applications it doesn't mean they are any better, quality over quantity.

As this article highlights, the guards have lost their way. The guards are all in this position for the money, or to continue and push their own personal goals. We should remove all of the current guards and start fresh. No more promotions, no new guards. Have them on standby and once you have a few good ones remove all the current guards and insert the new ones.

-Mittstarr

Christmas is here!

Those logging on after the midnight of the first would notice, the server would be a lot more joyful as MCP initiated Christmas. With this the annual, "Christmas Points Contest," had begun. Players can received these points from voting, event wins, or  the Christmas parkour located in courtyard. At the end of the month, the players with the most points will receive prizes. We also expect Santa and his Elf to start leaving behind presents throughout the prison for players to find.

Written by ThatLispyKid

Two Notorious Players Banned

Two players that are definitely noted to be apart of MCP's history, were banned earlier this week, ReyRey02 and xxLink2000xx. ReyRey02 was notorious for duping along with Snaves at the end of V5 which caused him to be banned. In June of 2017, Geonat bought an unban pass for ReyRey02 in June of 2017, he was banned the next month for use of a client. ReyRey was then unbanned again, however recently a reported a similar dupe glitch to the one he was previously banned before in V5. This dupe glitch is connected with a mod commonly found within most hacked clients. This led to him being banned by Silas for use of a client, he has tried to appeal and it has been denied. xxLink2000xx is notorious for being one of MCP's worst guards and most toxic players. He bought an unban pass earlier this week and was online for around two hours before Silas banned him for, "You're well beyond an unban pass." During his time online Link was called out for his toxicity but numerous players and was seemed to have been trash talked to during his entire time online. It is unknown at this point and time if ReyRey was actually using a hacked client, but one thing we know for sure, xxLink2000xx will never set foot on MCP again.

Written by ThatLispyKid

Economics!

Welcome to the economy segment of the paper where you will find the best deals on the server!

Here this week we have competing prices with emeralds.  Nator27 and Kittiwold have the lead for the best price for the emeralds you want to sell at a great price of $48,000 for 64 emeralds, or in other words $750 per emerald.  This shop is at courtyard 1.

Now, on to food that is up for sale:

Also this week we have competing prices for golden apples to be able to buy.  MasterScare has the best price for 1 golden apple for $1000 at courtyard 1.  If you look at courtyard 16 for food, you won't be disappointed unless those hungry monsters ate all of the food.

Finally, here comes the gear for pvp up for sale:

Nator27 is selling some armor for the prisoners to wear ranging from iron crate armor to diamond armor at courtyard 1.  Now, you got to be careful with these objects being sold by Cpt_PandaPantz such as Shotgun Shells and taser charges at courtyard 7.

Miscellaneous section:

Books are being sold at courtyard one for only $500!  Remember books are needed for enchanting and are a great investment.  There is also a dragon egg up for sale at Cpt_PandaPantz plot at courtyard 7.

In the future, the newspaper will allow people to buy ads for it to buy or sell items.  The ads will be able to be bought at a chest shop. The price is yet to be determined.  Yes, you can put an ad in the paper to see if anyone is willing to sell their item to you.  The price of these types of buying options won't cost much.  Selling will more than likely a different set of prices depending on the value of the object being sold.  Now, if your ad doesn't make it in the next paper after you bought the ad, then you will receive a partial discount every time it doesn't make it in tell your payment is refunded as a whole.  All of the ad stuff is subject to change till we get it smoothed out.

Special Investor For MCP Alert

A special investor has put up 10 crates for us to give away in this issue of MCP Alert. For those interested, I will be selling entrees on my plot. Buy an entree for 1000$ and drop them into the provided hopper beside the buy chest. There is no limit on entrees so buy as many as you would like. You can buy them until Friday night, and the winner will be announced Saturday night in the next issue of MCP Alert.

-MittStarr

Brand New Segment!

ALSO iiin th'news, a study conducted by one of our writers has found a drastic rise in the number of E-Whores on the server over the past few years. From the sweet sweet classics of Craykillzone, lordkillgore and strawburry_cream to the newer Shadowwolf, Alyssakatej and Cpt_PandaPantz and everybody in between, E-Whores have been a vital part of the community for quite some time. However, there has been a significant increase in the number of active E-Whores on the server in the past year specifically. We always had one or two at a time, but now we've got a whopping 6 of them and I'll call 'em all out right here:

Shadowwolf, Alyssakatej, Panda, Mae, Girlsrock513 and littlelea. Now these indivuals are females who are active on not only the server, but teamspeak aswell. This causes quite an uproar in the community when they are given special treatment by indivuals in positions of power simply by talking to them or laughing at their lame jokes or in some extreme cases, making extemely akward sexual innuendos. One was caught saying " I stole kisses from Santa yesterday Wink" reffering to our one and only owner Silas_Bowen. People who have gained specifically from this situation are Girlsrock513 and Littlelea as most of you may already now. This has spawned a new group of players on MCP, another member of MCP Alert has dubbed them 'E-Pedophiles.' Now the population of this group is currently only one member that Rhymes with Fasterovie, but we fear it may grow in the future. This unnamed member of the E-Pedophiles will give items, currency, unjails and even PLOTS that were supposed to be used for something else to members of the E-Whores faction in order to get his little dinkle hard. This person will also say strange, sometimes quite uncomfortable things in the teamspeak. Such as, "Have you guys seen Alyssa? I thought she would be really ugly, but she's actually not, she's white and a little tan but not too tan and yeah...", "Yeah fairycrown is Asain, I've seen her.", "Oh yeah I've seen Panda I saw her on facebook." "Girlsrock and I are getting serious we snap all the time and text each other goodnight I love you." and "Yeah I've seen all of the girls, I can see all of the females on mcp haha." It is to be noted that this individual is over the age of 18 whereas many of these females are minors. That's all we've got so far, but we will keep you, the readers updated, let us know what you think about this situation in the comments down below.

-Written by TheOffensiveTruth

signature

[Image: ddd3abd87fa66d2fe566559613aff9db.jpg]
Fake, never said “ we are getting serious”  ever in my time of living on earth I’ve never said that . 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
MCP Alert is fake news

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Dec 3rd, 2017, 09:09 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: MCP Alert is fake news
+15

signature

>> Calls us fake because they don't like the content. We can't provide better content without opinions, "Fake news" sections being put out, though I can't see how it would be fake news as 95% of this paper is based solely on opinion and things that have photographic proof.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
It’s fake news if you have fake quotes. 

signature

Why does every one of these have something about the guards being bad. If the guards are so bad just apply yourself Mit.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
(Dec 3rd, 2017, 09:25 AM)nator27 link Wrote: Why does every one of these have something about the guards being bad. If the guards are so bad just apply yourself Mit.

Panda literally did an interview with the guards, following said interview, MittStarr removed the bits he didn't agree with and called those parts out for the community to discuss, if anything it gives two sides to the discussion, and helps players either pick the side they agree with or find a middle ground between both sides. There was one insult that I remember adding to this for the simple fact that it pushes the stories from last week as well.

And I am applying but for the better staff, Mod ; )

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Dec 3rd, 2017, 09:25 AM)nator27 link Wrote: Why does every one of these have something about the guards being bad. If the guards are so bad just apply yourself Mit.
I mean the current guards aren't the epitome of greatness, there is alot left on the bone if you get what I mean

signature

F
Shadowwolf, Alyssakatej, Panda, Mae, Girlsrock513 and littlelea. Now these indivuals are females who are active on not only the server, but teamspeak aswell. This causes quite an uproar in the community when they are given special treatment by indivuals in positions of power simply by talking to them or laughing at their lame jokes or in some extreme cases, making extemely akward sexual innuendos. One was caught saying " I stole kisses from Santa yesterday Wink" reffering to our one and only owner Silas_Bowen. People who have gained specifically from this situation are Girlsrock513 and Littlelea as most of you may already now. This has spawned a new group of players on MCP, another member of MCP Alert has dubbed them 'E-Pedophiles.' Now the population of this group is currently only one member that Rhymes with Fasterovie, but we fear it may grow in the future. This unnamed member of the E-Pedophiles will give items, currency, unjails and even PLOTS that were supposed to be used for something else to members of the E-Whores faction in order to get his little dinkle hard. This person will also say strange, sometimes quite uncomfortable things in the teamspeak. Such as, "Have you guys seen Alyssa? I thought she would be really ugly, but she's actually not, she's white and a little tan but not too tan and yeah...", "Yeah fairycrown is Asain, I've seen her.", "Oh yeah I've seen Panda I saw her on facebook." "Girlsrock and I are getting serious we snap all the time and text each other goodnight I love you." and "Yeah I've seen all of the girls, I can see all of the females on mcp haha." It is to be noted that this individual is over the age of 18 whereas many of these females are minors. That's all we've got so far, but we will keep you, the readers updated, let us know what you think about this situation in the comments down below.

hmmmmmmmmm seriously, first and for most none of the women get special treatment on this game we all work for what we have and have all become friends/family with a lot of the people on here, It is a safe haven. For you to call people out is down right wrong and fuckin ridiculous and absolutely uncalled for! You have a problem with someone come out and say it instead of writing shit on these forums and hiding behind it like a child how dare you call people whores get your shit straight and then come at us.  You never asked permission to talk about these people and have them be in your little paper.

This is why people get upset and quiet this game. You have hurt and angered a lot of people.
nopeimj

Apologize and get your facts straight, absolutely uncalled for you can report all about the game but when it comes to calling players out not cool at all. Women in this world especially the ones who play this game have trouble with self imagine and dont need to hear what you have to say about them! Point blank honestly i dont give a flying fuck what you have to say about me but when it comes to my girls i will protect them.

This needs taken down.