Dragon1240's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Dragon1240

How old are you as of now? 15

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 704.2

When can you play on MCP? Anytime any noon server time from around 7 server time on weekdays, and almost all day on weekends, I do not have limitations with after school activities as I am anti-social and the only club I'm in is robotics which is late at night on Monday and Wednesday.

What is your time zone? EST (3 hours ahead of server time)

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I played on the first version of Killion years ago back when it had its OG owner, not when some 12 year old bought it. I played on Kilian for about a year and a half before it inevitably shut down.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I have had lots of experience with guarding in the recent months, I was up to A-Guard my first time guarding on MCP for about four months, until I was a dumbass and made a mistake that I regret and shouldn't have done in the first place. I got guard again and was guard for about a month and a half until something I couldn't control happened but I have since taken precautions to prevent it from ever happening again and it was unfortunate the outcome. However I hope to make it right for the last time.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have read both the guard rules and prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room. Addition to reading them I have over five months of enforcing these rules and another six months of being enforced by these rules.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I don't deserve another shot at guard, but I am asking for one. In my almost one year of playing on MCP I have never really gone inactive except for vacations where I am out of the country away from internet. I have a fairly decent amount of experience the current guard rules anyone could really have when applying. I know what classifies as common since when some others may not from my past experiences, with the reset coming, most of us are getting a new start, and I'm asking for a new chance and a new shot at this. I would give someone new a shot at guard, but I'm just asking for your consideration.

"12.6 Volts fixes all problems"

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
Was a good guard before I hope you get another chance after reset.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
Heck yea Was an awesome guard and got his account abused +1

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
+1million.
Fuck no.

signature

???
(Nov 24th, 2017, 08:24 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Fuck no.
Quickest deny ever in the history of humanity?

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Nov 24th, 2017, 08:34 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=5419.msg32234#msg32234 date=1511580282]
Fuck no.
Quickest deny ever in the history of humanity?
[/quote]
No i got denied within a half an hour before

signature

F