Christmas Ideas
Official Christmas ideas thread.

If you have ideas for Christmas whether it be for crates, images, advent, decoration, events let us know!

signature

???
add a sleigh texture to say zombie horses for the texturepack?

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
we should have a chance of a evil elf coming out of xmas creates like the damn create mits

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
1. From last year I liked the little present that gives Christmas Crate, that should be brought back.
2. Discount on Donations like always.
3. Admin Event where there is a snow castle and all the staff, admins, Mods, Guards try and protect Santa ( Silas ) from dying from the prisoners and they have 10min to kill and if Santa doesn't die, all Staff get a prize, and vice versa if prisoners win. 
4. Obviously Christmas Plot Contest!!  ( Don't make your chimney white or else Santa might not see it the snow since it blends in. )
5. Christmas Skin Contest, whoever has the best Christmas skin wins.  except I automatically win since I've been an elf for 3 straight years.
6. /Advent  Obviously
7.  Maybe change Guards to "Elf" and Mods to "Santa's Helpers"...Possibly
8.  MCP decoration, make info room or event room with Green and Red wool instead of snow to make more joy.
9. Christmas Event ( will Edit when I think of an Idea )
10. Evil Twin Santa mob.  ( like Rakuel or Arrdon )
11. Movie Night where we watch the best Christmas movie, Die Hard.  ( kidding )
12. Teamspeak Party, everyone joins one channel and we have a good talk and interact like a community.
13.  CAN WE PLEASE GET A STREAM @SILAS
14. I will add people on snapchat during Christmas since I've denied people before so now is your chance. 
15. Christmas Poetry Contest. 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Nov 1st, 2017, 11:06 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: 1. From last year I liked the little present that gives Christmas Crate, that should be brought back.
2. Discount on Donations like always.
3. Admin Event where there is a snow castle and all the staff, admins, Mods, Guards try and protect Santa ( Silas ) from dying from the prisoners and they have 10min to kill and if Santa doesn't die, all Staff get a prize, and vice versa if prisoners win. 
4. Obviously Christmas Plot Contest!!  ( Don't make your chimney white or else Santa might not see it the snow since it blends in. )
5. Christmas Skin Contest, whoever has the best Christmas skin wins.  except I automatically win since I've been an elf for 3 straight years.
6. /Advent  Obviously
7.  Maybe change Guards to "Elf" and Mods to "Santa's Helpers"...Possibly
8.  MCP decoration, make info room or event room with Green and Red wool instead of snow to make more joy.
9. Christmas Event ( will Edit when I think of an Idea )
10. Evil Twin Santa mob.  ( like Rakuel or Arrdon )
11. Movie Night where we watch the best Christmas movie, Die Hard.  ( kidding )
12. Teamspeak Party, everyone joins one channel and we have a good talk and interact like a community.
13.  CAN WE PLEASE GET A STREAM @SILAS
14. I will add people on snapchat during Christmas since I've denied people before so now is your chance. 
15. Christmas Poetry Contest.
Instead of writing an essay I'm deciding to stay up till 5am to think of more Christmas ideas

signature

Big Christmas tree's in Cy which Give gifts for every day a person logs on like a Christmas Calander

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Bring back the christmas village.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
(Nov 2nd, 2017, 12:47 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: Big Christmas tree's in Cy which Give gifts for every day a person logs on like a Christmas Calander
no point, there is going to be /advent that gives you gifts. 

signature

(Nov 2nd, 2017, 01:39 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=5386.msg31922#msg31922 date=1509652044]
Big Christmas tree's in Cy which Give gifts for every day a person logs on like a Christmas Calander
[/quote]

Oh didn't Know that, But still A large Christmas tree in cy would be a good touch!

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Nov 2nd, 2017, 01:39 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=5386.msg31922#msg31922 date=1509652044]
[/quote]

not everyone was here last year for x mas!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]