JoeMC2014 Abuse Report
Why this report could easily be faked, if we look at your subtitles we see you get hit by the cinnamon spray indicated by the wither attacks and player hurts, then we see footsteps. Which means that you were hit by the cinnamon spray. If we look at this picture where the screenshot takes place, the red is where you can pvp roughly. The green is where Pvp is not enabled. Joe is standing in the yellow and the screenshot is roughly taken from the orange dot. In his subtitles we can see that you took footsteps after being hit by it. So you could've been out of pvp zone ran in to presumably hit him do whatever that could be when Joe hit eve and then after he hit you, you ran into safezone while the effects of the subtitles of the cinnamon spray were fading while the footsteps were bright so it just happened so almost 3-5 second from being hit you took the screenshot. Joe might've been done it but it is unlikely without a video anything could be done. https://imgur.com/a/fRRhH
[Image: OB0Smj3.jpg]

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Nov 1st, 2017, 01:06 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: Why this report could easily be faked, if we look at your subtitles we see you get hit by the cinnamon spray indicated by the wither attacks and player hurts, then we see footsteps. Which means that you were hit by the cinnamon spray. If we look at this picture where the screenshot takes place, the red is where you can pvp roughly. The green is where Pvp is not enabled. Joe is standing in the yellow and the screenshot is roughly taken from the orange dot. In his subtitles we can see that you took footsteps after being hit by it. So you could've been out of pvp zone ran in to presumably hit him do whatever that could be when Joe hit eve and then after he hit you, you ran into safezone while the effects of the subtitles of the cinnamon spray were fading while the footsteps were bright so it just happened so almost 3-5 second from being hit you took the screenshot. Joe might've been done it but it is unlikely without a video anything could be done. https://imgur.com/a/fRRhH
[Image: OB0Smj3.jpg]
And dragon with the first useful comment, the problem with that representation is that I was much closer to the edge than you put me, check your inbox dragon

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
Ok im also going to say that unless you provide any sort of recording it is far too easily faked. You could very well be sprayed in a pvp zone, jump into a safezone and screenshot it.

signature

[Image: TW6Mdl3.png?1]
[Image: 6TRqa4A.png?1]
(Nov 1st, 2017, 01:25 PM)JoeMC2014 link Wrote: Ok im also going to say that unless you provide any sort of recording it is far too easily faked. You could very well be sprayed in a pvp zone, jump into a safezone and screenshot it.
I said give me time, I'm in class right now

signature

At this rate you're both hammering a nail without a board.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
[Image: L2Dd9Qc]

here is what dragon put, but actually matching where the safezone is

[20:43:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Hey! Sorry, but you can't PvP here.
[20:43:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JoeMC2014 hit you with cinnamon!
[20:43:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Hey! Sorry, but you can't PvP here.
[20:43:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Hey! Sorry, but you can't PvP here.

Time stamps of said event, showing that i punched joe he cinnamoned me and i punched him again in the span of 1 second

signature

https://imgur.com/L2Dd9Qc

signature

Hmm if you watch Joe's video and look at Eves shitty ass Mock up you can clearly see the proof that they were both in pvp zone

signature

(Nov 1st, 2017, 05:28 PM)Mattmab link Wrote: Hmm if you watch Joe's video and look at Eves shitty ass Mock up you can clearly see the proof that they were both in pvp zone
first off, stop shitposting, second if you look at the second image i posted you will see the entire row from the wooden column is non pvp, if you then refer to the screenshot you will see i am in said row of blocks, thirdly, stop being a dick

signature

Im not being a dick I am simply stating that you are wrong I apologise that you do not like me but I am being can collected and professional all I've seen from you is screaming and shouting like a5 year old not getting his way

signature