LittleLea Abuse
Your IGN:Mattmab
Abuser?s IGN:Littlelea
Abuser?s rank:Moderator
What the abuser was doing: banned me for saying that kitti was a dude no warning etc...
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 5:49PM  Est
Proof: (insert an image or video here) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfHAxT2a...e=youtu.be
Additional info:  As per the moderator rules
As of 13/07/2016 you must include the phrase "I will not be triggered" in your Moderator Application.
"Moderators should have a thick skin."

signature

It is my job as a mod to protect people on this server. Kittiwolf came to me with things you said, I know you have been warned about this before and I got advice from higher up and other Mods on what to do about this. It is a day band serve your time and learn from it.

And I am not triggered, just doing my job.

Have a good day!

Lea
So if I identify as an apache attack helicopter then people can only call me an AAT or Apache Attack Helicopter in chat #Logic

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
lol dragon this is why I love you
(Sep 16th, 2017, 04:09 PM)littlelea link Wrote: lol dragon this is why I love you
You're married to YoungLilSandwich take it back, also I doubt anything will come of this.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
lmao what ovie