Small update
I feel like we've done this a few times now but I'll give you guys an update on the status/future of the server.

Let me just make things clear MCP has ran for years and seemingly won't die no matter what we do. The server is more or less 0 maintenance and will run for the foreseeable future.

With that being said Zeedin and I will be more busy with returning to school/work. We won't be super busy just more busy than before so our activity may drop. The server is still my hobby and will continue to get any love I can give it. Overall things may be a little more quite but MCP day to day will be more or less the same. We're even working on/planning Halloween/Christmas events to make sure we can deliver them even if we're busy around then. In fact this upcoming Halloween will ideally be the biggest one we've done so far.

It could be said that MCP is overdue for a bit of relaxing, optimizing, and fat trimming as the server has been a bit bloated content wise. We'll continue to work behind the scenes as always but in the future I'd like to refine things a bit more.

^^ that was a bit of a ramble but feel free to ask us any questions about how the server is ran/developed.

signature

???