Interscope_'s Temp Ban Appeal
IGN: Interscope_
Who banned you? Unknown
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 8/15/17 @ 5:05PM MST
Why were you banned? "Telling a player to suicide"
Are you at fault? Unsure
What was your rank on MCP? Baron
Why should we unban you? I don't see a ban when someone asks a question like "How do you do this" and a person replys "./suicide" Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel it is unfair.
Additional info:

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
Banned by Dogtag btw  feelsbanjo

signature

[Image: ackVMXt.png]
His question was about how to turn on a setting and you responded with /suicide. Your ban is only one day.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
The reason for the 1 day temp ban is because you told another player to /suicide to a question about turning on the narrator. If there was confusion about this please let me know but the way I read it was to be taken as an insult. Telling a player to kill themselves it something cannot be tolerated.

[Image: 4RB1VrA.png]

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
Cool. Then I guess I shall report everyone that says ./suicide when someone asks a question. The only time I do it, I get punished, Love it. Thanks.

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
Please do report any instance of people saying /suicide to new players and they will get a similar treatment. (Unless they are specifically asking how to kill themselves in game.)

signature

Your appeal is denied, it's only for one day. Come back tomorrow.

signature

I stand by Dogtag it is just a day ban you can play tomorrow dont worry it aint the end the world! see yah tomorrow!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]