New in game rule for PvP
"11. No PvPing and running/teleporting away. Doing so may result in you being jailed. If you do this a guard may call "hit and run" and jail for 5-10 minutes. The definition for hit and run is 50-100 blocks away from the site of PvP. Keep in mind this is to prevent players who hit and run excessively, avoid jailing players who are simply tactically retreating to allies etc."

This rule has been added to prevent players simply from hitting guards then running away. This interaction was not good game play and simply wasted time.

signature

???
Is it an one offense jail, or like hit and run 1, hit and run 2?

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Aug 14th, 2017, 10:41 AM)cougarboy link Wrote: Is it an one offense jail, or like hit and run 1, hit and run 2?

There's no warnings.

signature

???
what if your tactically running away to a "kill spot" but the guard purposely slows down just so you get 50+ blocks away?

I've seen them do that before btw.
(Aug 14th, 2017, 11:52 AM)ravinseye link Wrote: what if your tactically running away to a "kill spot" but the guard purposely slows down just so you get 50+ blocks away?

an example of a " kill spot " would be what?

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Aug 14th, 2017, 12:37 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=ravinseye link=topic=5269.msg31039#msg31039 date=1502736769]
what if your tactically running away to a "kill spot" but the guard purposely slows down just so you get 50+ blocks away?

an example of a " kill spot " would be what?
[/quote]

In between plots like ive done before
It seems like a great idea, but I see many downsides with it. Guards noticing the person running away and just stopping to wait to jail, Guards abusing the rule as is because they are too lazy to actually fight.

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
(Aug 15th, 2017, 01:29 PM)Interscope_ link Wrote: It seems like a great idea, but I see many downsides with it. Guards noticing the person running away and just stopping to wait to jail, Guards abusing the rule as is because they are too lazy to actually fight.
Probably if a guard is  caught doing it many times, that guard would get a warning or demoted

signature

What about guards who do this like ovie because they are on half a heart and no gappz so they just run around for 5 mins till you catch them it nator who runs away till other guards who just died are out of the elevator

signature

(Aug 16th, 2017, 10:40 AM)Mattmab link Wrote: What about guards who do this like ovie because they are on half a heart and no gappz so they just run around for 5 mins till you catch them it nator who runs away till other guards who just died are out of the elevator
lol funny I run like 25 blocks in CY so I can do my command to get more gaps, and well it's not even close to 5min because you pvp with like 3 other people so I can't really run

signature