potter213's guard application
What is your IGN? potter213
How old are you as of now? 15
What is your current playtime on the server?  29.9 hours I know this is not a lot but I will improve on the coming weeks
When can you play on MCP? 7am-8pm on weekdays and sometimes between 8am-9pm weekends
What is your time zone? UTC+00.00
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have played lots of other Prison Servers but have never played as much as this server.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. No I don't have any guard experiences part the reason why I would love to become a guard, to have a new experience
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have Read all the rules and I will read them again if I am accepted.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I believe I should be picked as a guard because I always try so hard on servers making detailed applications on different servers and I never get selected. I think I can really help this server a lot. I think I can discipline many people and make them follow the proper rules. I think people should be given more harsh punishments have I think longer time in solitary or even a time limited ban is a better punishment to give to people breaking rules (as long as it is a bad rule break) I would do that just so people finally learn their lesson. Don't break the rules.

I have put a lot of effort in to this
but I trust you will make the right decision. 

I'm Going to steal the Declaration of Independence

signature

MCgruff
-1 Clearly hasn't read the rules at all anytime recently.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Aug 3rd, 2017, 01:23 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: -1 Clearly hasn't read the rules at all anytime recently.
what do you mean
oh yes I understand
but I have now read them again and thank you for letting me know

signature

MCgruff
-1 for obvious reasons

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]
-1, more play time reread of rules? good luck in the future
Go and carefully read the rules again.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
(Aug 3rd, 2017, 03:02 PM)Kittiwolf link Wrote: -1 for obvious reasons
please tell me what this reason is so I can improve

signature

MCgruff
Potter213 Please go back into the rules for being a guard and read the rules thoroughly.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Aug 4th, 2017, 05:43 AM)DogTag93 link Wrote: Potter213 Please go back into the rules for being a guard and read the rules thoroughly.
I have done so

signature

MCgruff
http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,13.0.html

Read every word of this.