Kittiwolf abuse report
Your IGN: JoeMC2014
Abuser?s IGN: Kittiwolf
Abuser?s rank: b-guard
What the abuser was doing: Kittiwolf was harassing a player in chat.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) Around 11:30 EST
Proof: (insert an image or video here) [Image: 24elHkK.jpg] [Image: S7H93MX.jpg]
Additional info:

signature

[Image: TW6Mdl3.png?1]
[Image: 6TRqa4A.png?1]
I would like to say, he provoked a lot of it, constantly being rude to me about not guarding. I did try and control myself, but sometimes its a bit hard when someone is extremely toxic sometimes. Yes, I may have been a bit rude about killah, but again, he did provoke it mainly.

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]
I'm sorry, but firstly; how is this abuse? when the 'victim' taunts and taunts until a player snaps back at him. multiple occasions in the last few weeks alone.

secondly; these aren't even your screenshots, they are someone elses, the actually 'victim' should be making the report with their own screenshots.

thirdly; pack that  salt salt salt salt salt away boys!

>.<
i watched this whole thing go down and i can say killah did not provoke anything kitti snapped at him insulting him as a person with little to no reason i feel guards should be professional and not handle situations in this way

signature

also i watch kitti fighting on the server and with his countdowns he counts 5-1 in 3 seconds and jails players even when someone is attacking him he has been doing nothing but abusing his guard rank for the last month and this single post is just the tip of the iceberg

signature

(Aug 2nd, 2017, 09:56 PM)Mattmab link Wrote: also i watch kitti fighting on the server and with his countdowns he counts 5-1 in 3 seconds and jails players even when someone is attacking him he has been doing nothing but abusing his guard rank for the last month and this single post is just the tip of the iceberg

Wait, how can you say I jailed somebody while fighting them if you weren't even there during the pvp? Just questioning that.

signature

"watch" did not say watched that fight i am making references to all the players youve done it to like killah and ravins also at the same time you have jailed bookishturtle while he was in events hub so he could not get to an event that you wanted to win

signature

^ :/

signature

[Image: QXc4oAy.png]
In my opinion I don't see any issues with the way Kittiwolf guards or does the countdowns, I doubt they would have promoted Kittiwolf if this was a real issue.

This is the only slip up I've actually seen Kittiwolf have in the duration of being a guard.

I find this report to be a waste of time honestly. Find something better to do in the server >.<

(Aug 2nd, 2017, 10:00 PM)Mattmab link Wrote: "watch" did not say watched that fight i am making references to all the players youve done it to like killah and ravins also at the same time you have jailed bookishturtle while he was in events hub so he could not get to an event that you wanted to win

I may have done so cause he was following me, but I didn't win the event, and he had plenty of time to get back in the event. I do take the blame for that, but did not effect any chances of winning.

signature