Goodbye
Hi,
I just want to let you all know that I'm leaving this place. The reason for me leaving is because I was fooling myself with this server. After convicted closed (which was a close community) I missed it a lot. I hoped MCP could fill up the empty space, but I never really felt accepted on here. Of course there have been a few guys that I really like, but MCP has missed out on a lot and I accepted it since I hoped it would get better, but it's just not the right place for me. I've had a drop party with all of my stuff so I'm broke now. That, and I am warden on a server that launches this month, cant mention it because Ill get banned lol. I also came back to get guard but I don't feel like I'm ever getting guard. Not that that's an excuse to quit, just saying. I want to thank Silas for being a friendly owner and aproachable for me. I also want to thank people that made me stay because you were nice to me: Kittiwolf, Bookishturtle, Geonat(boss<3), Goldmusicn3rd, Nator27, Ryaine, Maelonic and of course way more. Don't feel insulted when not in that list. I liked my faction buddies, the guard squad was nice, I liked a lot of you all. It's a shame there is some corrupted souls playing on the server. Anyways, thanks for all the help and fun, I'll be seeing you around I hope <3

Note: Bookishturtle, you will get 230k and a miner gear set.
nator, you will get my cy plot
uhc koolkid, you will get my other plot

Contact me at skype with: mattijsboetier or minecraftforum: Maaty_X

Thanks everyone <3
[Image: 7EuerfK.png]
[Image: kz8dtFG.png]

signature

[Image: 39PzhKv.png]
You will not be forgotten maaty. Thank you for playing on this server and making it fun and freindly. You will be missed by everyone.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
Maaty, it's a shame I didn't get to say goodbye as I have had a few bad things happen lately, but I wish you the best of luck with your future! Make great choices instead of bad. You will always be welcomed if you do decide to come back!

Much Love,
    Interscope_

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]