Kittiwolf unfairly calling
(Jun 30th, 2017, 09:40 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: [quote author=cougarboy link=topic=5110.msg30072#msg30072 date=1498882260]
Also I get attacked by matt at 0.36. but since they're best friends, no  one called. And I'm pretty sure Dragon was over there too

Our point of view of Cougar getting attacked by Mattmab. https://youtu.be/AchlGbyl0uQ
[/quote]

I wanna remind you, that shows me getting hit, also, the report is about how we had no drugs and was jailed.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Forgot to put this in the report but I'm not trying to get him demoted. I just want to show him (if I'm right) that you can't do it. I have nothing against him just trying to help.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
(Jun 30th, 2017, 09:11 PM)cougarboy link Wrote: Also I get attacked by matt at 0.36. but since they're best friends, no  one called. And I'm pretty sure Dragon was over there too

signature

(Jun 30th, 2017, 09:45 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote: Forgot to put this in the report but I'm not trying to get him demoted. I just want to show him (if I'm right) that you can't do it. I have nothing against him just trying to help.

If your doing so why didn't you just ask a Warden or Silas? Going through a whole report is pretty much asking for a demotion.

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]
(Jun 30th, 2017, 09:47 PM)Kittiwolf link Wrote: [quote author=SnipedYall link=topic=5110.msg30081#msg30081 date=1498884306]
Forgot to put this in the report but I'm not trying to get him demoted. I just want to show him (if I'm right) that you can't do it. I have nothing against him just trying to help.

If your doing so why didn't you just ask a Warden or Silas? Going through a whole report is pretty much asking for a demotion.
[/quote]To actually show you that either you or I am wrong. If I had told you through chat I doubt you'd believe me.

signature

The moral of the story is, guards just have to assume rules as the written rules are very vague. Different guards go by what either they are told or what seems sensible at the time. Kittiwolf could've asked Silas or a warden, but at the moment he had no access neither one. He went by what he thought was right as most guards do with unwritten rules. A new set of guards rules or even an updated one to prevent situations like this.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Jun 30th, 2017, 09:52 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: The moral of the story is, guards just have to assume rules as the written rules are very vague. Different guards go by what either they are told or what seems sensible at the time. Kittiwolf could've asked Silas or a warden, but at the moment he had no access neither one. He went by what he thought was right as most guards do with unwritten rules. A new set of guards rules or even an updated one to prevent situations like this.
You know this actually sums this up perfectly. I'll be locking this whole report just because of this. I also agree that the rules should be updated or rewritten; hopefully this happens.

signature