Get Rid of Crates
1. Is your idea logical? Yes
2. Could it be done easily? Yes
3. Has something like it been done before? Nope
4. Has this idea been suggested before? Don't think so

I know I'm going to get a lot of bullshit  for making this post but whatever.  For all the 4-5 years I've been playing MCP I've never seen pvp so low.  why is this? I think because of crates and what's inside of them.  When MCP first released crates people were like oh yea Zeedin, Silas armor this is totally what I needed to beat guards in a fight.  The truth is, you just need Prot IV Diamond.  I feel like now people just collect armor just to say that they have a set of rare armor, but never use because they're afraid to lose it.  That or they just sell it to a player willing to pay for it.  I know Admins spent a good amount of time making crates and if that's the reason why were not going to get rid of them that's fine.  All I see in chat is  someone trying to buy armor from crates.  Let's be real, if you have P4 and are good at pvp, and maybe have a friend, you would have a good fight with a guard, or another player.  Prot IV requires work to get but once you get it you've actually accomplished something unlike if you buy a crate for 50k off a player who donated and gets a rare armor piece.  What's the point of enchant when you can get a lot of things with more enchants from crates?  I probably missed reasons why I think Crates should be removed so leave a reply saying if you agree and the reasoning and if you disagree with me, why you think differently. 

-Ovie <3

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Crates will not be removed, they will be revised at some point though.

IMO crates may have a part to play in lower PvP amount but it's silly to assume that crates are the sole reason people PvP less. There's plenty of reason why Prison PvP has declined such as changing game mechanics, lack of replay value, and more interesting things to do on the server. MCP used to basically have PvP as the only thing to do but now there's many more options.

I do agree though that it's a shame how people PvP less and that MCP has changed direction when it comes to the server focus/attraction.

signature

???
Locked and okay, thank you.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]