Polardog11 Abusee Report
Your IGN: TroyPolamalu43
Abuser?s IGN: polardog11
Abuser?s rank: Sr Guard
What the abuser was doing: Jailed me when I gave all Weapons.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 6:50 EST
Proof: (insert an image or video here) https://youtu.be/fdJlX491MMk
Additional info: He also attacked me for no reason. thinking I hit him.

signature

(Jun 5th, 2017, 04:00 PM)TroyPolamalu43 link Wrote: Additional info: He also attacked me for no reason. thinking I hit him.

Oh my bad the PvP tag must have been thinking of the other Troypolamalu43.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
(Jun 5th, 2017, 04:06 PM)polardog11 link Wrote: [quote author=TroyPolamalu43 link=topic=5033.msg29685#msg29685 date=1496703635]
Additional info: He also attacked me for no reason. thinking I hit him.

Oh my bad the PvP tag must have been thinking of the other Troypolamalu43.
[/quote]

I never Punched, Thank you very much Sr.

signature

This could have been a misunderstanding on the guards part. But what gets me pissed off more than anything, is every guard automatically assumes the victim is salty salt or something. Like he says I'm reporting you. Polars response is do it. Most of the guards are so confident that they are right that they don't give a shit about the people they jail.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jun 5th, 2017, 05:34 PM)cougarboy link Wrote: Most of the guards are so confident that they are right that they don't give a shit about the people they jail.

It's the attitude of basically any staff member with a week or more under their belt, they are so sure they can do anything and not get demoted for things they do.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jun 5th, 2017, 06:25 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=cougarboy link=topic=5033.msg29690#msg29690 date=1496709285]
Most of the guards are so confident that they are right that they don't give a shit about the people they jail.

It's the attitude of basically any staff member with a week or more under their belt, they are so sure they can do anything and not get demoted for things they do.
[/quote]
I agree with you mitsuo
Guards can't be right 100% of the time. However this seems like genuine proof of the mistake. This has been noted but we won't be demoting an experienced staff member over one offense/mistake.

signature

???