Dragon1240 abuse report
Your IGN:Mattmab
Offender's? IGNBig Grinragon1240
Offender's? rank:B-Guard
What the offender was doing: falsely jailed me while we were racing for "i won"
What server this was on: Prison
When this happened: Jun 2, 2017 10:02 PM EST
Proof: [Image: 344eb79ce3d4edaf851df9d036af4ab1]
Note: screenshot was taken with gyazo as it is the fastest for me and best for record keeping

signature

[Image: 344eb79ce3d4edaf851df9d036af4ab1.png]

signature

Wrong section, put it in Staff Reports for a useful response please.  Smile

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
1. It's posted in the wrong tab(I'm sure it will be fixed or moved)
2. This happened 3 days ago, and the reason he has hasn't posted it until now is for when he could blackmail me. [Image: M6o7jY9.png]
3. I made sure he wasn't in pvp, doing anything, there was no prize on the line, it was all meant to be a joke. Every guard it seems would do the same, especially some of the older guards who I look up to and have learned from.
4. Shortly after the jailing he told me to "F*ck off", and called me a "B*tch" I shortly started recording after, he says mean things to me at around 0:23 and 7:08, feel free to watch the entire video. BRB Mode is when I go out of Minecraft, the mods I'm using are BetterHud,Optifine,Xaero's Mini Map, the green letter in the top right is how far away the block I am looking at is from me, the mini map shows entities but not players, only mobs or item frames, and the recording software is XSplit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ9yTzYa...e=youtu.be (Was still processing at time of post.) 

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
betterhud mod contains hud enhancements that could be considered unfair such as viewing players health seeing your own armor durability etc...
also the reason i hadent posted this yet was because i hadent gotten around to it i personally dmed it to silas the day it happened and furthermore this just pissed me off to the point where i figured i would take the time out of my day to post it

signature

(Jun 4th, 2017, 09:36 PM)Mattmab link Wrote: betterhud mod contains hud enhancements that could be considered unfair such as viewing players health seeing your own armor durability etc...
also the reason i hadent posted this yet was because i hadent gotten around to it i personally dmed it to silas the day it happened and furthermore this just pissed me off to the point where i figured i would take the time out of my day to post it
Yes, it does, and I have all these options turned off, also "Hadn't posted this yet was because I hadent gotten around to it..." You were showing it off to Geonat, Serrian_ , anyone else in TS over here saying how you could report me. Multiple other players using betterhud, including you.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
i will show you right now that i am in fact not using better hud and in fact using default minecraft because i do not play on a forge client [Image: cf64371829a596eb3d7b21d4482b9dd3.png]

and a link so you can see when the screenshot was taken
https://gyazo.com/cf64371829a596eb3d7b21d4482b9dd3

signature

(Jun 4th, 2017, 09:44 PM)Mattmab link Wrote: i will show you right now that i am in fact not using better hud and in fact using default minecraft because i do not play on a forge client [Image: cf64371829a596eb3d7b21d4482b9dd3.png]

and a link so you can see when the screenshot was taken
https://gyazo.com/cf64371829a596eb3d7b21d4482b9dd3

[Image: mWTq4bQ.png]
Holy sh*t, I am using betterhud except mine can look exactly like yours, which you also happened to stand there which couldn't meant you were standing there to prevent being fishing rodded out of sz while you were you know turning it all off. P.S. The skull on the right is my last death point using the Xearo's Mini Map mod.

signature

F

Holy sh*t you couldent even turn off the fps counter and the reason i stand there is the same as everyone else to keep from being pushed into pvp also i have pvp so i dont have to worry about pvp anyway <3

signature

(Jun 4th, 2017, 09:56 PM)Mattmab link Wrote: Holy sh*t you couldent even turn off the fps counter and the reason i stand there is the same as everyone else to keep from being pushed into pvp also i have pvp so i dont have to worry about pvp anyway <3

Holy sh*t, if only that fps counter was like from Optifine or something, like it perfectly lines up with the other junk from Optifine, what a coincidence! Also if you look in the video, the fps counter from BetterHud is in my top right under my potion effects.

signature

F