MCP Summer Update/Status
Hi everyone, its been a little quiet on our end lately so let me say what's up/how I feel about the server lately.

I've been kind of busy lately and a little bit unmotivated to work on MCP when I have had time. With that in mind the server has been doing alright, MCP has been chugging along for years and it will for many more. The server has a good amount of new players are online lately so I'm glad to see that.

There's two reasons why May has been "dead" development/activity wise as I've been busy and like I said a little unmotivated.

Firstly motivation with MCP is something that comes and goes for me, long time players know that and you can actually see spurts/lulls in activity on the change log. It's not really possible for someone to stay motivated 100% for a project like MCP over the years. That being said I certainly still love the server even if I'm not chomping at the bit to work nonstop on new things. Fortunately the prison has had years worth of development and plenty of content so it can stand on its own without constant updates/additions. Over the years MCP has had a very high player retention rate as the server has always had content for hundreds of hours playtime and usually only those with hundreds of hours get bored (not to mention anything gets boring after hundreds of hours played).

The server community & staff are also really great so it's certainly still going strong.

Secondly development has not completely ceased on the server. Right now I've been busy with a project to add new content to the server in more of a "patch" fashion instead of a trickle. I can't say when that will officially be added but we're still working on/brainstorming new content.

So in short I just wanted to update you guys and put this out there for those interested in hearing my current thoughts on the server.

P.S it's also important to keep suggesting new content/bug fixes/design improvements Smile

signature

???
SoonTM

signature

¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯