titanicman1912 guard application
What is your IGN? titanicman1912
How old are you as of now? 15
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
When can you play on MCP? every day accept for Sunday.
What is your timezone? Eastern standard time (east coast)
What is your rank on the server? citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Nope. loyal to this one and this one only
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Never been a staff on anything before. But hey, first for everything!
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? I have that's why 12.6 Volts fixes all problems. Info room was my first /sethome. LOL
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I have got my mine craft account only to play mini games such as sky wars and hunger games ETC. when i found out i could play other servers i found this prison server and haven't gone on a single server since. I love this server and am devoted to it. I only try to better the server in any way shape or form i can. I try to keep my mouth shut when i am being angered by a group who will remain nameless. I love this server in all its entirety and wish that by becoming guard i can better it even more. want to shout out to all my supporters. First one ZS may she rest in peace. Second my main silas, love that guy. my first crush maelonic and my most favorite admin geo. I love all these guys and girls and the server. <3 Silas <3

signature

Accepting cash grass or ass. Take it or leave it
-1, toxic
1. Did not put a playtime in your application. 2. Didn't hear anything about how you plan on improving the server, just that you would. 3. Zs471 is a guy "may she rest in peace" You sure Zs even knows you? "My supporters" 4. Very lacking of detail. Not convinced you put effort into this application. 5. Mit is bad. -1
-1 No No No No No and Yes

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
You aren't Super sayan yet -1.
You are kinda toxic :o

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
-1 Is being a jerk to staff  and also sorta toxic to players

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
Toxic and scammy -1

signature

That time when you know you did something wrong but you know you did nothing but it makes you depressed and gives HIV and then you go to the hospital and they say you're a dirt bad so you go to the nearest gun store and buy a deagle and put it next to your head and say "3" "2" "1" and u put it down and everything is releaved and then someone walks in with a minigun and mows you down and then you cry and no-one joins you.
#Relateable (pm me if u read that in one breath, no . or ,)  ~ OnlyTheBest
I have meat him a few times and he doesn't seem to be as toxic as everyone saying however wouldn't trust him as a guard -1

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]