Ryiane's Guard Application
What is your IGN?
Ryiane

How old are you as of now?
24 years old

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
66 hours.

When can you play on MCP?
I asked a player earlier, "What do you do after you hit max rank?" and they replied, "Realize you have too much time on your hands." That's me, I have too much time on my hands! I can devote quite a lot of time to guarding, and I can be on most every day.

What is your timezone?
Central

What is your rank on the server?
Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?
Yes, I played Quadrantal prison for two years and devoted a lot of time to it. I've tried other prison servers, but I'm only really a fan of classic prison. OP Prison doesn't appeal to me at all. I love this server, it's exactly what I'm looking for, and I'd like to make it even better. Outside of Minecraft, I've run two guilds for 5+ years, so a position of power and the social responsibilities that come with it aren't new concepts for me.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).
Quadrantal (Closed): Guard

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
Yes, I have. As you know, 12.6 Volts fixes all problems.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard?
You should pick me to be your next guard because I'm dedicated to doing the job (and doing it right). I'm eager to help new players and build the server up. I've always loved the guard interactions with players, it was part of what made Quadrantal so fun. If you pick me to be your next guard, I think you'll see that I have both the time and energy to devote. I'd love to see this server grow and flourish even more than it does now!

Thank you very much for your consideration.
Great app, super low playtime, get 50+

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
"I've logged much more on other prison servers."lol if there was any better way to get Silas to say no, please tell me. Anyways decent app, seems like a decent person. Very professional. +1
(Apr 28th, 2017, 04:56 PM)TySun link Wrote: "I've logged much more on other prison servers."lol if there was any better way to get Silas to say no, please tell me. Anyways decent app, seems like a decent person. Very professional. +1

TySun you ungroundedyet? Or still sneaking.

signature

I still be sneaking. Ungrounded very Soon
(Apr 28th, 2017, 06:18 PM)TySun link Wrote: I still be sneaking. Ungrounded very Soon

Great how are you still on after school?

signature

(Apr 28th, 2017, 04:56 PM)TySun link Wrote: "I've logged much more on other prison servers."lol if there was any better way to get Silas to say no, please tell me. Anyways decent app, seems like a decent person. Very professional. +1

Haha, to be fair, they're all closed now! It seems prison servers don't have a very long lifespan. That's one of the big things that appealed to be about this one, it seems to have stuck around for many years. Anyway, I appreciate the feedback!
I know I don't play much anymore, but you seem like a well rounded character. You seem like you always know how to answer and come back. +1. I know you're older than me but I think we have a similar personality. Hopefully you aren't an asshole like me and you seem really mature.

signature

Thank you very much! I've seen you around the forums a couple times and wondered why I never saw you online. I'm a big fan of Zelda too -- if I ever happen to catch you I'd love to show you one of my free world builds from Majora's Mask!
Kappa