/map
1. Is your idea logical?Yes
2. Could it be done easily?Yes
3. Has something like it been done before?Idk
4. Has this idea been suggested before?Probably not
Get rid of the /map, I know that people use it, but this map was mainly used to raid factions at the beginning and now that everyone knows about the /map and no one wants to risk loosing items, no one builds a faction in the free world. If they build in the free world nothing is valuable in the base.
Everyone puts items in the chest keeper or Ender chest or even their plot, no one actually puts stuff out in the free world.
I think the only reason why people have factions is for rioting so they don't kill eachother.
This was just a conversation we had in team speak with a few other people, some people say they want a stricter chest keepers, fake faction bases out in the free world, and ect. Let me know what you think, -Girls.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
Just get rid of the big red squares that tell you where factions have claimed. This way people actually have to scan the map and guess what might be a base.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Apr 18th, 2017, 02:02 PM)zs471 link Wrote: Just get rid of the big red squares that tell you where factions have claimed. This way people actually have to scan the map and guess what might be a base.
Yeah this can work too.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
Either that or make it so you can't just teleport to people on the map and wait until they log off. This would make faction bases actually useful again because they would be hard to find.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently