TybaltX Guard Application
What is your IGN? TybaltX

How old are you as of now? 18

What is your current playtime on the server? 117 hours

When can you play on MCP? Every week day after school (after 1:30) and weekends all day basically.

What is your timezone? CST

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I have played other prison servers before, and convicted was my favorite one.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I do not have any experience with guardian, however I use to play another server that would have 40 people a day or so, and I use to be a guardian, which is basically the same as what a guard does.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have. I have written them all down on a paper inside my desk. "I'm going to steal The Declaration of Independence"

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? Well for starters, I feel I should be the next Guard because I'm an outstanding pvper. Half the duty of Guard is making sure the wild inmates don't cause a ruckus. I had played convicted for at least 2 years, and now I play this server (based off convicted) so I feel I have a pretty good understanding of what needs to be done as a Guard. Not only am I a dedicated, and self motivated player, but I'm very mature and respectful to everyone on the server. The rules are super easy to understand, and I'm sure I will pick up on more things as a Guard. I really enjoy being on this server, and would love to have authority when the inappropriate or disrespectful players come on to help stop them from being toxic to the community. Hopefully you have a little understanding of the type of player/person I am.

Thank you,
TybaltX
would be a good guard in my opinion, good luck.

signature

Thanks link! I'm trying my best to be a friendly, helpful player! Smile
Just got about 12 hours in one day Smile
I know that your not going to get in. Silas has just picked 2 new guards and is not looking for any more.
(Mar 26th, 2017, 11:39 PM)MasterScare link Wrote: I know that your not going to get in. Silas has just picked 2 new guards and is not looking for any more.
Still one more spot

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]
MasterScare, are you Silas? No you are not. You don't know that, and that is not relevant to this post, it's not criticism, or any suggestions.  It's actually kind of rude to come on here and say that. I understand you may be upset you didn't get picked, but that doesn't mean you try to shoot down everyone applying. Anyway I want to keep this post to the topic at hand! Thanks Jimmy I'm hoping to fill that spot Smile
Good app! I think you could get the job but I dont know how Silas will take it / react hope you have a chance! pedobear
Tybalt is a nice guy and helps new players. I think he would make a fantastic addition to the guard team. +1.

-Bagel
(Mar 27th, 2017, 04:28 AM)TybaltX link Wrote: MasterScare, are you Silas? No you are not. You don't know that, and that is not relevant to this post, it's not criticism, or any suggestions.  It's actually kind of rude to come on here and say that. I understand you may be upset you didn't get picked, but that doesn't mean you try to shoot down everyone applying. Anyway I want to keep this post to the topic at hand! Thanks Jimmy I'm hoping to fill that spot Smile
I been here much longer then you i think I know how silas picks guards