Glitch733
Your IGN: Axeis
Abuser?s IGN: Glitch733
Abuser?s rank: C-Guard
What the abuser was doing: He was in a 1v1 with someone, then I was watching and he just chased me, then he said "You got in the way" And it also says you were tagged by Glitch733, then says pvp 1
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 3/25/2017 EST Eastern Standard Time
Proof: (insert an image or video here) [Image: DJNXUwP.png]
Additional info: He later says it was a 3v1 and I was apart of it.Yeah right.

signature

[Image: dMk7eSv.png?1]
posted on my brothers account again  Kappa

signature

He wants you amour/stuff for his second account so he can kill people on that and he uses shitty excuses to cover up his acts
Hey lets get glitch demoted hit him run around then have him hit you before you safezone heheheheh  rekt

signature

(Mar 25th, 2017, 01:23 PM)MasterScare link Wrote:He wants you amour/stuff for his second account so he can kill people on that and he uses shitty excuses to cover up his acts

Guards can't kill people and transfer loot to their alts. If you have proof post it.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Okay when you're in a fight and don't have a texture pack and fire is covering half your screen it's hard enough. You came in with an axe in the middle of the fight got in my way so I hit you then I thought you hit me which is why I tried to swing more. I had so many people around it's not so easy to know who is all hitting you.  Look I didn't kill you anyway you lost nothing, it was a mistake clearly.  I'm Sorry for poking you, even though you didn't hit me. Smile

signature

Live Life to the fullest! One day at a time Smile
(Mar 25th, 2017, 01:23 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote:Hey lets get glitch demoted hit him run around then have him hit you before you safezone heheheheh  rekt

The thing is in the screenshot it says "You were tagged by Glitch" and (if I'm not mistaken) pvp timer is 10 seconds
(Mar 25th, 2017, 01:23 PM)MasterScare link Wrote:He wants you amour/stuff for his second account so he can kill people on that and he uses shitty excuses to cover up his acts
  #1I can't bank armor #2 As Zs said you can't give it to your alt.  #3 I hit him because  there was like 5 people around me and when someone comes charging in with an Axe and someone else hits you a bunch of times you can't tell who is hitting you.

signature

Live Life to the fullest! One day at a time Smile
(Mar 25th, 2017, 01:25 PM)zs471 link Wrote:[quote author=MasterScare link=topic=4798.msg27997#msg27997 date=1490473414]
He wants you amour/stuff for his second account so he can kill people on that and he uses shitty excuses to cover up his acts

Guards can't kill people and transfer loot to their alts. If you have proof post it.
[/quote]
I don't have proof. however he has his alt account has access to his plot.

(Mar 25th, 2017, 01:23 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote:Hey lets get glitch demoted hit him run around then have him hit you before you safezone heheheheh  rekt
How can he outrun a guard with a tazer and if I'm correct speed on him?
(Mar 25th, 2017, 01:28 PM)Glitch733 link Wrote:[quote author=MasterScare link=topic=4798.msg27997#msg27997 date=1490473414]
  #1I can't bank armor #2 As Zs said you can't give it to your alt.  #3 I hit him because  there was like 5 people around me and when someone comes charging in with an Axe and someone else hits you a bunch of times you can't tell who is hitting you.
[/quote]
I didn't charge in with an axe. I was watching from a distance holding an axe then you chased me.

signature