Oddordyr's Guard Application (Accepted)
What is your IGN? Oddordyr (Nick = Sniped)

How old are you as of now? 14

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 132 Hours

When can you play on MCP? Everyday from 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST)

What is your timezone? EST

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? No I've only been on MCP

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I've been guard on MCP quite a few times so I have a substantial amount of experience.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have re-read the rules due to the changes. I'm going to steal The Declaration of Independence as well.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? If you hadn't noticed every time I come back to MCP the main thing that brings me back is the prospect of guarding. I think I should be guard simply because of the fact that it's the only thing I really know how to do. I've been guard about 5 or 6 times so I've experienced almost every situation there is to experience. I've noticed the sort of vendetta some people have against the new guards and I'd like to help them out. I think I've been very respectful while still joking around with people in a way that makes them laugh. I've gained 60ish hours in a week going from 23ish-83.3 as of writing this. I usually clock in 4-9 hours a day and am on Teamspeak 24/7 as well as integrating myself back into the community so I've gotten to know people. I don't know of anything that particularly dislikes me for stuff that I've done this map.
I have plenty of experience in guarding and am able to adapt to situations. So far I have been able to hold my tongue when it comes to certain situations that I used to rant about and I think this shows that I've definitely matured from the 12 year old kid who would spam caps in chat about everything. I'll keep it simple because you already know how I guard and how I act.

Tell me if I missed anything and constructive criticism only please.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Your playtime is good and its a good app. Dont post apps too often thought

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]
+1 Nice person, however I would like my slowness cake back
We already have 3 C-Guards, but SnipedYall was a good guard from old MCP. It'd be great to see him as guard again so he can rank up and take my place when I ship off for 4 1/2 months.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Mar 18th, 2017, 01:09 AM)JimmyDragonJr link Wrote: Your playtime is good and its a good app. Dont post apps too often thought
It's my 2nd app and I waited 2 weeks?

signature

(Mar 18th, 2017, 11:01 AM)zs471 link Wrote: We already have 3 C-Guards, but SnipedYall was a good guard from old MCP. It'd be great to see him as guard again so he can rank up and take my place when I ship off for 4 1/2 months.
I'm assuming that the C-Guards will be promoted soon so I'd like to start as a C-Guard. As well as the fact that you are the only active Head/Sr-Guard. When you ship off we won't have higher ranking guards.

signature

(Mar 18th, 2017, 01:39 AM)MasterScare link Wrote: +1 Nice person, however I would like my slowness cake back
Thanks for this reply, I've been trying to be nicer to the players and I'm glad that someone I killed is saying I'm a nice person.. If I get guard I'd probably just give your cake back.

signature

If odd gets guard I wont be able to get any more guard drops -1 (in case you didn't relies reading this the -1 is a joke)
+1, very honest and respectful player, he has worked hard getting his playtime up and I would love to seem him as a new addition to the guards.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Mar 18th, 2017, 02:44 PM)ravinseye link Wrote: If odd gets guard I wont be able to get any more guard drops -1 (in case you didn't relies reading this the -1 is a joke)
lol There will still be other guards for you to kill but I'll usually be on most of the day (EST time). So it might be a bit harderĀ  Kappa

(Mar 18th, 2017, 03:00 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: +1, very honest and respectful player, he has worked hard getting his playtime up and I would love to seem him as a new addition to the guards.
Thanks I'm glad that somebody applying for staff is supporting other applicants.

signature