Masterovie unfair muteing report
Your IGN: MasterScare

Abuser?s IGN: masterovie

Abuser?s rank: Sr Guard

What the abuser was doing: Well he muted me for 15 minutes after calling I called him "mastermovie." He gave me no warning at all and also gave me no explanation. All he said was co. Now I know people don't believe me but I honestly thought his name was "mastermovie," As he is has a nickname and I don't really see him a lot.

When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 20:00 Pm GMT (15/03/2017)

Proof: (insert an image or video here)  http://imgur.com/a/TSsge (I don't have the original screen shot)

Additional info: He didn't mute me for 15 minutes fully, he unmuted me after 10 minutes. Still this is unfair and he should be demoted. I had never know of a rule were a guard can mute a player if he call him something different, this is unfair abuse of power by "masterovie"
Mockery of a staff members name is a fully valid reason for a mute.

signature

???
(Mar 15th, 2017, 02:29 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Mockery of a staff members name is a fully valid reason for a mute.
But with no warning seem unfair
you called me mastermovie and I've said multiple times don't call me that or there will be punishment.  Now if you were online or not for that idk but since I said it so many times I figured everyone knew.  also I still don't understand how you can get my name wrong, just do master that press tab or call me Ovie.  My nickname is Ovie so idk even know how you get from Ovie to mastermovie and if you press tab it says my full name "masterovie" not mastermovie.  people know that I don't like it I've said it multiple times and I feel like you were just saying it to annoy me.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Mar 15th, 2017, 02:48 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote:you called me mastermovie and I've said multiple times don't call me that or there will be punishment.  Now if you were online or not for that idk but since I said it so many times I figured everyone knew.  also I still don't understand how you can get my name wrong, just do master that press tab or call me Ovie.  My nickname is Ovie so idk even know how you get from Ovie to mastermovie and if you press tab it says my full name "masterovie" not mastermovie.  people know that I don't like it I've said it multiple times and I feel like you were just saying it to annoy me.
You didn't to my remembering but oh well, I will lock this