serrian
i have a screen shot no chat warning from serrian_ and he just muted me for nope? tf? i do not know how to attach the picture so email me and ill send it to you

email; <removed>
1. Use the correct format
2. Use http://imgur.com/
3. Guarantee you took 3-4 seconds writing this
4. Nothing will happen because there is absolutely nothing to go on
(Mar 16th, 2017, 11:51 AM)ravinseye link Wrote: 1. Use the correct format
2. Use http://imgur.com/
3. Guarantee you took 3-4 seconds writing this
4. Nothing will happen because there is absolutely nothing to go on
Lol.

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]
Code:
[13:17:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [A]Silly_MC: WHAT DID I DO
Code:
[13:18:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mod]serrian[$]: Chat offense 1 Silly_MC
Code:
[13:18:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [A]Silly_MC: stfu mae
Code:
[13:22:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [A]Silly_MC: just cauz ur shite at parkour u have to kill me?
Code:
[13:23:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mod]serrian[$]: Silly_MC please be nice. Other wise it won't end well
Code:
[13:23:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [A]Silly_MC: yeh for u
Code:
[13:25:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Citizen]potter213: also mods dont argue
Code:
[13:26:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [A]Silly_MC: yeh cauz there pussys
Code:
[13:26:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [A]Silly_MC: yeh cauz there pussys

You warned at least twice, both times which he responded quite aggressively. You were fully aware that you were being a nuisance in chat and where aware that you were warned based on your response.  Please read the rules to avoid further discrepancies... 

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
where was the warnings?!
Staff can use their discretion to insta-mute if they feel its appropriate.  You should probably take a little time to read the server rules and not be rude towards staff (or players) in order to avoid being muted or banned.

Post in the correct format from now on for these kind of things. You email address was also removed for privacy as this is not needed (also read up on the tutorial on how to embed images).

EDIT: nvm your perm banned anyway.