Maelonic Ban Abuse
Your IGN: PleaseComeBack
Abuser?s IGN: Maelonic
Abuser?s rank: Senior Moderator
What the abuser was doing: Banning me for bypassing when my brother was banned and I did nothing.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 13/03/2017 Brisbane/Australia
Proof: (insert an image or video here) [img]http://<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/Ccy6Q"><a href="//imgur.com/Ccy6Q"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]
Additional info: This is abuse because it's only bypassing when I am banned and I come on with another one of my accounts. Just because my brother is banned doesn't mean I deserve a ban.

signature

[Image: LNaTc2A.png]
OG Hardcore Prison Player
Sorry I'll try to embed.
[Image: Lhiugm4.png]

signature

Nope.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Mar 15th, 2017, 01:36 AM)zs471 link Wrote: Nope.
What do you mean "nope"?

signature

Kinda a bit of bad luck. I guess

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]
(Mar 15th, 2017, 01:30 AM)PleaseComeBack link Wrote: Your IGN: PleaseComeBack
Abuser?s IGN: Maelonic
Abuser?s rank: Senior Moderator
What the abuser was doing: Banning me for bypassing when my brother was banned and I did nothing.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 13/03/2017 Brisbane/Australia
Proof: (insert an image or video here) [img]http://<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/Ccy6Q"><a href="//imgur.com/Ccy6Q"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]
Additional info: This is abuse because it's only bypassing when I am banned and I come on with another one of my accounts. Just because my brother is banned doesn't mean I deserve a ban.

You both have the same ip meaning when you log in it says you are trying to buy pass i would not call this abuse i would call it doing my job =( an it should of said Can't not can

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
This isn't abuse.  It's just how it is.  For all we know, you don't even have a brother and those could be both your accounts. 

signature

¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯
I do and I can prove it.

signature

From the rules:

"If you share an internet connection with another player you may be responsible for their actions. This is a risk you take and it is your responsibility to stop them from breaking the rules, if this is an issue don't use a shared connection."

signature

???