Glitch Abuse Report
Your IGN: cronfile
Abuser?s IGN: Glitch733
Abuser?s rank: C-guard
What the abuser was doing: Jailed me for not dropping bow, even though I obviously dropped it. He also admitted to making a mistake but never unjailed.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 3/13/2017 9:20PM EST
Proof: (insert an image or video here) http://imgur.com/a/0URmr Not a video of me dropping bow, but Silas can check logs that I did. This image shows Glitch admitting to mistake.
Additional info:
(Mar 13th, 2017, 06:30 PM)cronfile link Wrote: Your IGN: cronfile
Abuser?s IGN: Glitch733
Abuser?s rank: C-guard
What the abuser was doing: Jailed me for not dropping bow, even though I obviously dropped it. He also admitted to making a mistake but never unjailed.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 3/13/2017 9:20PM EST
Proof: (insert an image or video here) http://imgur.com/a/0URmr Not a video of me dropping bow, but Silas can check logs that I did. This image shows Glitch admitting to mistake.
Additional info:

This proof is irrelevant.

signature

The screenshot shows him saying he called for enchanted, you must have dropped a normal one.

(Mar 13th, 2017, 06:30 PM)cronfile link Wrote: Silas can check logs that I did.

Lol

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
I would just lock this because nothing will be done. I don't think this should turn into a 40 comment post about nothing. I'm sorry if you did drop the bow, I didn't see it and the count was at 1. So I did my job and jailed you. If you feel the need for this report to be continued, you need some solid proof to back this report up Smile See Ya in the Prison

signature

Live Life to the fullest! One day at a time Smile
(Mar 13th, 2017, 08:15 PM)Glitch733 link Wrote: I would just lock this because nothing will be done. I don't think this should turn into a 40 comment post about nothing. I'm sorry if you did drop the bow, I didn't see it and the count was at 1. So I did my job and jailed you. If you feel the need for this report to be continued, you need some solid proof to back this report up Smile See Ya in the Prison

You don't have to admit to anything. No proof no crime, if they have you dead to rights then admit. But if the proof is as oddball as this just say this report proves nothing.

signature

Nothing will come of this report as there is no solid proof. It is however noted for future offenses.

signature

???