Nerf the guards
1. Is your idea logical? Yes.

2. Could it be done easily? Yes.

3. Has something like it been done before? Yes.

4. Has this idea been suggested before? Probably.

Well this is my idea, guard used to be skill based. If you sucked you would die a lot. If you were halfway decent the rioters would need a few people to take you down and if you were great then you wouldn't die. But now if you're a C-Guard even you are very hard to kill, no this isn't because I suck it is just because they hurt and they have lots of health especially if they are equipped with a lot of gapples. I understand that they probably won't be nerfed but at least this is something to debate over. The guards are too good.

signature

Agreed, Me Link and TybaltX just rioted on FuturePinger a few minutes ago, even cornered him, and still didn't die. We can't even kill a C-Guard in PvP anymore. We use to be able to take them on in 1v1s, now it's like we have to gangbang them with 4+ people to kill a C-Guard.
As seen in this video, https://youtu.be/n9ZmH8Z-EIA
(Mar 9th, 2017, 05:59 PM)Racrifice link Wrote: Agreed, Me Link and TybaltX just rioted on FuturePinger a few minutes ago, even cornered him, and still didn't die. We can't even kill a C-Guard in PvP anymore. We use to be able to take them on in 1v1s, now it's like we have to gangbang them with 4+ people to kill a C-Guard.

Question how many people were on at the time?

Remember guards get there buffs based on how many people are on

1-4 strength 2
5-9 strength 2 resistance 1
10-19 strength 2 resistance 2
20+ strength 3 resistance 2
Also if you are going to nerf guards make there unbreaking enchantments lower if anything.
They don't need a nerf, you're all just bad. I can kill any of them by myself or with Snipedyall.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
THis is kinda sad not gonna lie, YOU CAN EASILY BEAT GUARDS IN 1v1S YOU JUST NEED TO BE DECENT AND USE GOOD GEAR!  facepalming facepalming facepalming

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Cool skate there is no reason to be using caps and things. Please leave this topic if you are going to act like that, but you raise a valid point, I'm not good because I haven't played Mc in around 6 months, but I still feel like guarding isn't skill based.

signature

*Completely ignore the part i said about ger* Am I right? And there is a need for caps when stupid posts like this are made

signature

gear*

signature