Greyceon Abuse Report
Your IGN:Glitch733
Abuser?s IGN: Greyceon
Abuser?s rank: C-Guard
What the abuser was doing: #1 First picture shows him wearing armor that is clearly not chain. In the Guard rules it states you must wear chain. #2 Second picture This is Greyceon going AFK in the middle of pvp. This isn't a rule but you would think it would be common sense.  #3 This picture shows him not calling for a sword even when he saw it. I believe Grey was under the impression if they run he can no longer call for the sword. #4  This picture (Under the screenshot) it shows him saying " I need to use reg stuff as bait" after he was told he can't bait with a Guard bow. He then when on to do it with "reg" items. #5 This picture shows him telling everybody what the Guard armor has on it. If people start to figure out our armor then they can calculate if they can beat us or not. He's telling Guard classified information.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) Ever since (03/02/17 EST)
Proof: (insert an image or video here)  #1 [Image: HJ6JVJc.jpg]
#2 [Image: TXs9o4k.jpg]
#3 [Image: f9BqLfh.png]
#4 [Image: 4ExdxDq.png]
#5 [Image: ZEhxv3w.jpg]

Additional info:  Personally I like Grey, he is a good player. I do not think he is quite mature enough for the job. I would hate to see him go as I do like him, I just think his way of Guarding is not in the guidelines. Please I don't want hate, I'm simple reporting mistakes that staff have made.

Sincerely,
Glitch733 

signature

Live Life to the fullest! One day at a time Smile
1: Meh good proof
2: Doesn't really show he is in pvp...pvp zone maybe but not in the middle of combat. Nor does it look like anybody else is around him. There isn't anything wrong with a guard just standing in pvp, let alone if he's going to be gone for less than 10ish seconds.
3: Still a new guard, most don't understand this or learn bad information from certain higher ranked guards.
4: Wasn't he already reported for throwing items on players to call and jail them? If he's doing it again then he's an idiot.
5: Literally everyone knows what's on guard armor....it's not "Guard classified information".

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Didn't know it was classified.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
(Mar 4th, 2017, 09:08 PM)FuturePinger link Wrote: Well the guy in the picture didn't know what it was!

Any player interested in guard, or anyone who has been on the server for a while. Let alone new players who are interested in the guarding side of the server ask about the guard armor and their items. The majority of the server knows what the guards have, and I'm pretty sure guard items are based on rank. Either way it's not "classified information"

6: Again a newer guard, few in the past have done the same thing. Perhaps instead of constantly reporting the kid you all stop and help him? Obviously he's made some fucked mistakes but jesus constantly reporting him isn't going to help with his guarding position. If anything it's going to turn him from the job even more and he'll make even bigger mistakes.

signature

Okay the classified Guard Armor that can go, I was told you shouldn't tell people that's why I posted that. Also I have helped Grey so many times you don't understand, I help him with everything and he still doesn't get simple things which is why I made this. He says he read the rules yet he constantly breaks the simple ones, I tried to help but at this point it's getting a bit ridiculous. 

signature

"You don't understand how much we are helping him" blah blah blah blah blah. You aren't helping him by reporting him for things that aren't even against the rules now are you.

Side note that keeps jumping out at me. "Kid" Had to go back and look at your apps, you and glitch are both 14 and he is 11. You are really not in any position to be calling any other person a "kid" of all things.

signature

(Mar 4th, 2017, 09:31 PM)FuturePinger link Wrote: His performance is showing as of a kid.

And the fact that you feel the need to call him a kid, while you and your butt buddy report him for simple mistakes, the majority of which aren't even against the bloody rules. You aren't helping him with anything if you're going to call him out on every little detail.

signature

(Mar 4th, 2017, 09:31 PM)FuturePinger link Wrote: His performance is showing as of a kid.
[Image: Wat8.jpg?1315930535]

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Okay this report came off a bit harsh. I just wanted to let you guys know that he is probably making more mistakes than new Guards normally make. I'm not saying he should get demoted I'm just saying somehow he needs to understand how to Guard a little bit better. That's all Smile

signature

(Mar 4th, 2017, 09:37 PM)Glitch733 link Wrote: Okay this report came off a bit harsh. I just wanted to let you guys know that he is probably making more mistakes than new Guards normally make. I'm not saying he should get demoted I'm just saying somehow he needs to understand how to Guard a little bit better. That's all Smile

You and Future aren't exactly "Star" guards yourselves given what I've seen from the pair of you earlier today.

signature