FuturePinger Jail Abuse
Your IGN: PleaseComeBack
Abuser?s IGN: FuturePinger
Abuser?s rank: C-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Jailing before giving me a warning.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone): 4/03/2017 (Australia/Brisbane)
Proof: (insert an image or video here): [Image: 8yUlF4H]
Additional info: He's made so many mistakes in one day. Earlier today he jailed someone for sword when the guy had a bow and he couldn't hand a sword because he didn't have one.

signature

[Image: LNaTc2A.png]
OG Hardcore Prison Player
If you can't see the photo click this link http://imgur.com/8yUlF4H

signature

(Mar 3rd, 2017, 07:44 PM)FuturePinger link Wrote: I unjailed instantly. Will not do that again.
You didn't unjail me instantly first off, and you can't say you won't do it again when you've commited so many mistakes. You're absolutely terrible at your job. It's like saying 'I killed you, but it's okay because I gave your stuff back'. You're one of the worst guards. You're a complete hipocrite aswell.

signature

to be honest I feel like people purposely try and get C-Guards demoted because they're jealous.  Don't worry everyone makes mistakes it gets better

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Mar 3rd, 2017, 08:00 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: to be honest I feel like people purposely try and get C-Guards demoted because they're jealous.  Don't worry everyone makes mistakes it gets better
I'm not jelous, and he's made quite a few mistakes. He made a mistake and I was like, "he's only new he'll make mistakes," and he's made too many mistakes.

signature

(Mar 3rd, 2017, 07:44 PM)FuturePinger link Wrote: I unjailed instantly. Will not do that again.

Sounds good to me, locked.

signature

???