serrian_'s pointless ban
...can you all stop joking around and take this seriously?!
i legitimately did nothing wrong this time around, i never did anything bad after my 6 day ban and i never broke any rules after that, you're all being irrational and ignorant at this point. I just want you all to see the truth that serrian banned me for no valid reason, he doesn't even have proof to back it up, as a player of the server i ask all of you mods and everyone else to ask him where and when i used x-ray to search for spawners, can't you all be smart and try to listen for a single moment without being so blinded? or is this my additional punishment for what i did, to have no one listen to me while i get attacked for something i never did wrong? do you all hate me that much that you all would put facts and reasoning behind and just let your ignorance blind you? i don't mean that in an offensive way but you all have to at least take this seriously and ask him these questions to see if i deserve this or not, you can't just simple lay it up on the fact that he's a mod, he has to have reasoning and evidence for this stuff... sigh... i can't believe you all just take sides that easily like that and don't read into the facts...
i'm...sorry that you all hate me so much...
i no longer ask of you guys to unban me or to do anything negative to anyone now, but if you can all just please trust me this one last time and look at the facts then i'll be contempt and i'll leave serrian alone since you all love him so much that you would all be biased against me and not listen to reason
never mind, iv'e given up on trying to reason with brick walls. even if i am right or wrong its going to be nearly impossible to convince all of you to hear me out, i'll ride out the ban and let you guys have the confidence of this. i'll just let the reality of this sit in...
This unban appeal is legit 99% you spam posting......

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]