KinglyPvp Abuse Report
Your IGN: Fluichi
Abuser?s IGN: KinglyPvp
Abuser?s rank: C-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Killing without reason
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 2/7/2017 at 3:40 Pacific
Proof: (insert an image or video here) None
Additional info: A different player was swinging at the guard and other players and hit me and kingly attack me and killed me.
Alright so it's a very short report with no proof, but for the record I have seen more abuse by a guard today than in the past few months.

For this incident alone:
-Snipedyall punched Fluichi
-Snipedyall told Kingly in teamspeak that Fluichi hit him
-Kingly murdered Fluichi in cold blood, disposed his armor and banked his sword

Other known incidents:
-Hitting/Killing random players
-Dropping a sword to Snipedyall
-Killing players in a riot and returning items
-Allegedly jailing Racrifice for a bow when he had no bow

It could be just chalked up to him being a new guard, but in my opinion I think it's a bit much.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
This is just on my understanding on what happen.

1.  DadyRacrifice did have a bow, and serrian has said he banked it as well when I jailed him for seeing it as well.
2. Hitting/Killing random players is just false, as everyone that I had killed were rioting OR it was an mistake and I very sympathetic towards that, that I's my fault I am a new guard and I'm not saying that Is an excuse.
3. Fluchi did hit and I attacked back as protocol and I did as well kill her, I do not see the abuse here and I want to see the proof cause there Is not of Fluchi not hitting me and me jailing DaddyRacrifice for no reason, when he had a bow and serrian is there to back me up, Thank you for reading this comment -KinglyPvP

signature

when you hear the roar of Elmo you know its going down
I never hit anyone the whole time I was in C. Oddyddyer Was hitting me in the back repeatedly while I was at the start of the c parkour. I did 2 jumps and fell when Kingly turned around and started swinging at me. I waited to see if it was  mistake but he kept swinging so I ate a golden apple and tried to fight back but I was already dead by then. I never combat tagged anyone in C but I was getting hit by oddyddyer so the I was already in combat when you hit me so It will not tell me that you combat tagged me. If you have screenshots of it actually telling you that I combat tagged you please send them.
Issue was resolved with Fluichi. It was a mistake on my part all of the items were returned Thank you -KinglyPvP

signature

(Feb 7th, 2017, 05:25 PM)KinglyPvP link Wrote:2. Hitting/Killing random players is just false, as everyone that I had killed were rioting OR it was an mistake and I very sympathetic towards that, that I's my fault I am a new guard and I'm not saying that Is an excuse.
3. Fluchi did hit and I attacked back as protocol and I did as well kill her, I do not see the abuse here and I want to see the proof cause there Is not of Fluchi not hitting me and me jailing DaddyRacrifice for no reason, when he had a bow and serrian is there to back me up, Thank you for reading this comment -KinglyPvP

Both of these are lies and you know they are.

signature

Lies? it was an mistake on why I hit her? There's no way else to explain it as it was a mistake.

signature

Also Serrian said that Daddyracfrice banked his sword as well. You know that is untrue saying false things isn't how you should comment, defeating the purpose I did make a mistake.

signature

Kingly Look, You may have returned the Items but that doesn't make it right.
(Feb 7th, 2017, 07:09 PM)KinglyPvP link Wrote:Lies? it was an mistake on why I hit her? There's no way else to explain it as it was a mistake.

Doesn't matter if it was a mistake you tried to cover it up with lies, you killed Girlsrock513 and Racrifice for no reason on multiple accounts. Telling the truth is the only way.

signature