Jeff
This is the story of Jeff.

Jeff is just like anyone else, he works hard and does what he can to get by. He spends most of his time in the fields with his cattle, breeding them, caring for them and eventually killing them to feed his family. He has got a wife, two daughters with a son on the way and a secret gay lover to feed. For the most part Jeff does well for himself, feeding his family and gay lover, Roberto, with the cattle he raises. Except for when tragedy strikes, every once and a while a poacher will come onto his land and slaughter Jeff's cows. Jeff despises these poachers, he even came up with a nickname for them, 'donators'. Jeff wants to fight back against the donators, but he knows he is no much for their powerful blades, so he keeps to the shadows until they've killed their fill of his cattle. Then he rebuilds.

In the criminal justice system, poaching based offenses are considered especially heinous. In MCP, The dedicated detectives that investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as zs471. These are their stories.

pic related:
[Image: 9d842d4dad8d4ba88cfbf8e55ff9dad9.png]

It's nearly 7 am and my sleep schedule is way off. I have no idea what I'm doing someone save me.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
I...I never knew, I'm so sorry Jeff.